Hi guys/gals,
    So the stock Pure came with the English language keyboard with some additional stock languages such as Chinese, Korean, Japanese and Hindi. I think these came pre-installed. If I want to type another language, is there an option to do that? Do I need to down load that particular language app or font in order to use it? In the Language & input setting, there is no option to select for or download additional language keyboards or fonts. Thank you.

James
    01-15-2016 01:32 PM
    Language & input>Google keyboard>language

You should find many options there.

Posted via the Android Central App
    01-15-2016 01:42 PM
    Hi James! Once you download the new language you can switch between them clicking on the world icon besides the space bar. If you usually type in different languages I'd recommend you to give SwiftKey a try. For me it's the best multilingual keyboard and you don't need to switch between languages every time.
    01-15-2016 01:51 PM
    Language & input>Google keyboard>language

You should find many options there.

Posted via the Android Central App
    Thank you. This works for me.
    thejesse likes this.
    01-15-2016 07:05 PM
    Hi James! Once you download the new language you can switch between them clicking on the world icon besides the space bar. If you usually type in different languages I'd recommend you to give SwiftKey a try. For me it's the best multilingual keyboard and you don't need to switch between languages every time.
    Javier,
    Thank you very much. Swiftkey definitely a great app. I like it. Thanks again!
    Javier P likes this.
    01-15-2016 07:06 PM
    Javier,
    Thank you very much. Swiftkey definitely a great app. I like it. Thanks again!
    Glad you liked it! Tell us if you need any help. See you around the forums!
    jamesnote likes this.
    01-16-2016 09:56 AM