Moto X Pure Nougat Arrived?

Status
Not open for further replies.

jojesa

Sep 26, 2012
Visit site
havent gotten nougat but i have been getting app updates like crazy all weekend. phone has been running like absolute crap!! anyone else experiencing this???

Playstore apps updating on their own? Maybe be better to turn that option off.

I did just that around two weeks ago when I had around 10+ apps updates every single day and most of them had just updated a couple of days before.
Then Optimum app, which does not work with Nougat was updated a year ago. :mad:
I just updated a bunch yesterday and today....
updates1.jpg

cbreze

May 30, 2011
Visit site
You may very well have a lot more apps than I do. However, I always trigger the installs when I want to. Some I don 't want. It's pretty common I think to have an app update frequently as the dev keeps making tweaks to it, maybe something they forgot to include. I've noticed this a lot.

jojesa

Sep 26, 2012
Visit site
You may very well have a lot more apps than I do. However, I always trigger the installs when I want to. Some I don 't want. It's pretty common I think to have an app update frequently as the dev keeps making tweaks to it, maybe something they forgot to include. I've noticed this a lot.

At the moment just 159 apps.

acejavelin

Jun 13, 2012
Visit site
How do i force the update? i still havent received it yet!
There is no update for ANY Moto X as of this posting... only some testing with a small group of MFN users which rumors say is still quite buggy and has some other "issues".

There is no Nougat update for the Moto X Pure available to the general public yet.

There is no Nougat update for the Moto X Style available to the general public yet.

Is that clear enough for people?

Jheebs

Aug 17, 2013
Visit site
There is no update for ANY Moto X as of this posting... only some testing with a small group of MFN users which rumors say is still quite buggy and has some other "issues".

There is no Nougat update for the Moto X Pure available to the general public yet.

There is no Nougat update for the Moto X Style available to the general public yet.

Lmao... About time....

jojesa

Sep 26, 2012
Visit site

I wish it was that easy...

pulgoso.gif

Jheebs

Aug 17, 2013
Visit site
I wish it was that easy...

View attachment 259747

Aren't you the one who started this whole mess? Telling everyone on every forum that the nougat ota is out when all you got was the soak? Then when everyone was telling you your wrong over on XDA, you said you weren't gonna post on there anymore, but your still doing it... Typical.... It's people like you that need to stop spreading false information. I think you should really stop posting until the official OTA is finally released. Sorry for the rant but somebody had to say it...

jojesa

Sep 26, 2012
Visit site
Aren't you the one who started this whole mess? Telling everyone on every forum that the nougat ota is out when all you got was the soak? Then when everyone was telling you your wrong over on XDA, you said you weren't gonna post on there anymore, but your still doing it... Typical.... It's people like you that need to stop spreading false information. I think you should really stop posting until the official OTA is finally released. Sorry for the rant but somebody had to say it...
Really!! "I wish it was that easy..." .That's all it took for you to start ranting.
Look at the XDA thread and see who started it.
I was not in a soak and I received the update.
So tell me know-it-all and enlighten me, how am I supposed to know they didn't release Nougat when it was delivered to my device?
Which false information have I spread?
I said I will not post info of any new release and I haven't.
I have give new info only by PM to members that would like info about it and appreciate the data.

Jheebs

Aug 17, 2013
Visit site
Really!! "I wish it was that easy..." .That's all it took for you to start ranting.

Look at the XDA thread and see who started it.
I didn't say you started the thread, I said you started spreading that the OTA was out...

I was not in a soak and I received the update.
Highly unlikely... First of all, it's not even an official soak test yet, only test drive software... And the chances of Motorola sending YOU both versions of it by mistake is zero to none. In all the years I've been doing this, I've never herd of someone getting test software by chance. They only send it out to specific phone IDs that are fully registered with the MFN.

So tell me know-it-all and enlighten me, how am I supposed to know they didn't release Nougat when it was delivered to my device?
Did you really think you were the only one in the whole United States that got the official OTA? Really???

Which false information have I spread?
Again, that the OTA was out...

I said I will not post info of any new release and I haven't.
If you say so...

I have give new info only by PM to members that would like info about it and appreciate the data.
A direct violation of the MFN.

My guess is either:
a) you ARE in the soak, and are posting under a different user name to give out information...
b) you know someone who is, and since they aren't allowed to post any info, your doing it for them... Or
c) YOU JUST LIKE THE ATTENTION...

In the end, as long as it makes you feel good, that's all that matters right?
Maybe you should post your IMEID so Moto can brick your phone... Now THAT would be something to post about...

jojesa

Sep 26, 2012
Visit site
I never said the OTA was out.

So, what you are implying is that Lenovo doesn't make mistakes.
Since you are burning with curiosity, go contact Lenovo and ask if I was in the Nougat soak test or whatever you want to call it. Better ye, you can contact some of the members at XDA that are participating and see if I am part of it.

My phones are registered because I have participated in software test for Motorola. Furthermore, I am participating in other development by Lenove which I won't mention.
By the way I was not the only one, outside the testing group, to received the update.
I see that you affirm is "...only test drive software...". How are you so sure?
I assume that only people on it would know if it is a soak test or test drive software.

I never said the OTA was out...
And even if I decide to say that, it does apply to me since I did received it Over-the-air.

Since I have not been invited and have not agree to participate in a Nougat test then I'm not in any violation.
I gave the info thru PM, to avoid the babbling of members like you.

a, b, c. Wrong. Keep guessing.
Again, I am not in a Nougat soak test
I don't have access to a device, data or anything related to the Nougat test.
I use the same username everywhere, since I don't have anything to hide.
Your head might be about to explode now.

Wow! Now your ill desired is to see my device bricked my Moto.
Well they have all my info and my device IMEID... Way ahead of you. When I found out by a test group member, that the update was not supposed be delivered to a few people outside the test group, I contacted (PM) the soak admins at Lenovo.
I was told to avoid performing a hard reset. That was the only info I got.

You, like some few members at XDA think just because it did not happen to you first then is "Highly unlikely..."

Last edited:

Jheebs

Aug 17, 2013
Visit site
You, like some few members at XDA think just because it did not happen to you first then is "Highly unlikely..."

That's the funniest thing you've said yet...
You believe what you want to believe my friend, more power to you... I'm done here, your trying to justify yourself to the wrong person...

Status
Not open for further replies.