Pre Orders in the UK are live

Sebsal

Sep 17, 2015
Visit site
Got a dhl note on Saturday to say it was leaving China. Just got a text this morning to say it is being delivered today! That's well in advance of the 9th October they originally said

VerSuZx

Sep 22, 2015
Visit site
Any idea to why the phones for UK in general are delivered way earlier than the orginal data? Faster production or less demand?

Loiter

Jun 16, 2013
Visit site
Anyone remember from previous Moto Xs if there were other options in non-Motomaker sites?
In Amazon, Clove, Handtec there are only two designs available (mainly white, black). Will there be other options or the only way is the Motomaker site?

the tall guy

Q&A Team
Sep 23, 2013
Visit site
Got a dhl note on Saturday to say it was leaving China. Just got a text this morning to say it is being delivered today! That's well in advance of the 9th October they originally said

I'm literally in the same boat as you :) got an email this morning to say it was on route so I made my 9 months pregnant wife stay in for it haha! Our phones must have been on the same flight to the UK :)

the tall guy

Q&A Team
Sep 23, 2013
Visit site
Anyone remember from previous Moto Xs if there were other options in non-Motomaker sites?
In Amazon, Clove, Handtec there are only two designs available (mainly white, black). Will there be other options or the only way is the Motomaker site?

I remember when I was going to buy the 2014 model that Amazon / Clove / Carphone Warehouse all had the two basic models, so yeah I think Moto Maker is the only real way to get a customised model.

Sebsal

Sep 17, 2015
Visit site
Just check the DHL site and it's been delivered and signed for. Signed for by "BBQ" which I assume means the courier signed for it himself and left it under the barbeque!

the tall guy

Q&A Team
Sep 23, 2013
Visit site
Just check the DHL site and it's been delivered and signed for. Signed for by "BBQ" which I assume means the courier signed for it himself and left it under the barbeque!

thankfully we don't have good weather here in the UK and someone hasn't lit up the bbq before you've had a chance to head home :)

Brian Stewart1

Dec 7, 2012
Visit site
Received my Moto x Style today

very surprised at the size , It feels alot smaller than the nexus 6 actually and about the same footprint as the Moto x Play too..

I'll try and take a picture of all 3 to show.

also delivery was actually pretty quick

anyone using a case with their style ?

SeanJamesWright

May 8, 2013
Visit site
I'm going to see what the Nexus announcement brings tomorrow and if left disappointed I shall be ordering this bad boy.

Posted via the Android Central App

Attachments

• 16550.jpg
    16550.jpg
    46 KB · Views: 13

Sebsal

Sep 17, 2015
Visit site
Got mine (under the BBQ) and I love it. I'm coming from the HTC M8 and it doesn't actually feel significantly bigger. Love the screen and the camera and the leather back feels great

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Non