So, no Moto X for the UK. Thoughts?

Sizzers

Feb 19, 2013
Visit site
I hadn?t been specifically planning to buy the device, but if the price had been right it would most definitely have been on the radar.

Pre-smartphone Motorola were a reasonably popular make of phone over here in the UK, but if this is in fact the case that the X isn?t going to be available over here in the UK then I am totally pissed off with them as a company. At the beginning of the year I had to make the switch from Nokia/Symbian as very sadly ? for me ? it was a dying platform: there was only one alternative for my needs and likes for an alternative OS and that was Android, and not without a little trepidation I finally opted to buy the XT890.

Well all I can say apart from a slight niggle with the screen resolution I have been extremely impressed with this phone. The build quality is superb, the functionality excellent, and apart from the very occasional lag I can?t fault its performance, which needless to say made me rather look forward to their next offering/s.

So after all the global hype which Motorola have generated regarding this phone and then deemed that the UK market isn?t worthy of it, then eff off Moto and I will never be buying one of your phones again.