When did the $10 Google Play Credit end?

Cozume

Banned
Jan 25, 2014
Visit site
I did not get the option of sharing my design to get the $10 google play credit for my moto maker device. When did that promo end?

drache713

Mar 20, 2010
Visit site
I'd like to know this as well, I saw it mentioned during where you can choose to login with your google+ account but I didn't get the option to share the purchase for credit

Cozume

Banned
Jan 25, 2014
Visit site
I'd like to know this as well, I saw it mentioned during where you can choose to login with your google+ account but I didn't get the option to share the purchase for credit
I called and they told me that it wasn't valid during the sale, but if you call, they will give you a $20 off accessories coupon if you want it.

Juloboe

Aug 7, 2014
Visit site
I know this is old, but for anyone still wondering---it's not too late! I ordered my phone end of January and never received the $10 credit advertised. The problem was, the credit expired 12/31/2013 even though they said it was available. I called, and they offered free headphones. I declined, and they kept sending me to someone else. Eventually, (it took several days and talking to multiple people), they sent me an email with a code for $10 Google Play credit.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Amelia Ingram