moto X pure edition--still don't have lollipop

mshehryar

Sep 28, 2013
Visit site
Title speaks for itself. I live in the US, and I've contacted Motorola thrice: they just keep arguing with me that no Moto X has Lollipop yet. Kinda sick of waiting now but don't wanna unlock boot loader and take matters into my own hands.
Is there anyone with a Moto X 2014 Pure Edition in the US who also doesn't have Lollipop? I check multiple times a day but I just don't get the OTA!

Thanks

Posted via the Android Central App

shamelin73

Jul 29, 2010
Visit site
The update was pulled as there were bugs. We should see something Monday to Tuesday I hope.

Sent from my XT1095 using Tapatalk

mshehryar

Sep 28, 2013
Visit site
The update was pulled as there were bugs. We should see something Monday to Tuesday I hope.

Damn that's a relief. And are you just hoping or is there reason to believe we'll get the update early this week?

shamelin73

Jul 29, 2010
Visit site
Well there was a mention of an update Wednesday but the said there was an issue but good feeling it will be this week. Can't really say why sorry

for3nsicguy

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site
Still no 5.0 update on my 32GB Pure Edition, and I'm fine with that. I would much rather wait a few weeks and get 5.0 without a bunch of bugs and "undocumented features".

fatboy97

Aug 10, 2010
Visit site
I know you are going to have a hard time believing this... but Motorola is still running a SOAK TEST... yes, it's true.

Plus they are working on a fix to what some might have received by accident. Like I said, you can believe it or not. And by the way, I'm still on 4.4.4.

Titan206

Dec 31, 2012
Visit site
For those of you that haven't received lollipop yet, be thankful. I received it a few weeks ago and it needs some refining. There are a few annoying bugs that need to be worked out.

sharkita

Dec 7, 2013
Visit site
For those of you that haven't received lollipop yet, be thankful. I received it a few weeks ago and it needs some refining. There are a few annoying bugs that need to be worked out.

From what I'm reading you are not alone. For once I'm not so annoyed with AT&T being dead last releasing an update.

anon(27512)

May 28, 2010
Visit site
I just got a 32 GB PE with a att Sim (love this phone by the way). I check periodically and haven't seen anything yet. Kit Kat without themes or annoying skins is actually tolerable so I'm not too worried. Plus I hear people with lollipop on the moto x have Bluetooth audio bugs and that would be annoying because I use it all the time in the car with Spotify. So I'm OK with waiting. Just hope it's not too much longer.

shahid99

Jul 10, 2011
Visit site
U guys are better off without lollipop there are so many apps not working properly on my nexus 5 . n I'm a big sports fan .

Harry Wild

May 25, 2013
Visit site
It is much better to wait and have a clean 5.0 for Moto X then to have it with lots of bugs in it! Just be patience! And then you really be up in arms if it had major bugs in it so Motorola is making the right move to hold off until Android 5.0 is right to use! LOL!

buggyman

Dec 24, 2009
Visit site
I don't have it yet either and I am not gonna loose sleep over it, and I bought my pure moto x the first 5 minutes it was available. I look forward to it but not enough to call Motorola and check multiple times a day. The phone works great with kit Kat. Relax it will come.

booboolala2000

Jan 12, 2010
Visit site
Had the first LP release. Just got a update today. Maybe this is the bug fixer. 49mb.

Attachments

• 15441.jpg
    15441.jpg
    26.6 KB · Views: 21

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RandyRoyalty