Why So Dead?

eth555

Mar 9, 2010
Visit site
I thought the would be some people talking about the X4, but crickets here. Currently have a Moto X Pure looking for a new phone this fall. I must not have been the only one not impressed with the X4's announcement and specs.

eth555

Mar 9, 2010
Visit site
I have been eyeing the LG V30, hoping for a Black Friday deal of some type.
I was hoping for more from Moto. I don't like the Alexa integration at all. I may end up with the G5S depending on price and availability in the US.

eth555

Mar 9, 2010
Visit site
It seems like all Moto phones this year are too similar to each other, they sold at least have differing screen sizes or something.

Aquila

Retired Moderator
Feb 24, 2012
Visit site
My interest in Moto is in the G & Z lines now. G has always been quality in my experience and Z has become what the X was starting to become before the Z came out.

patchs

Mar 30, 2011
Visit site
X Pure owner disappointed with X4 specs, especially a 5.2" screen and no stereo speakers. Not sure if I get the X4 or the G5S+.
Price will be a factor, but I'd rather have a 5.5" screen.

dashauns

Dec 30, 2010
Visit site
I for one am very excited, I have grown to not only love the stock like software of the moto phones, but the value added extras like moto vice and moto display are outstanding. I think most mote phones give you great value for the money and I am infatuated withthe design of the x4.

Aquila

Retired Moderator
Feb 24, 2012
Visit site
I for one am very excited, I have grown to not only love the stock like software of the moto phones, but the value added extras like moto vice and moto display are outstanding. I think most mote phones give you great value for the money and I am infatuated withthe design of the x4.
Sincerely hope you love it

Rocko Bauer

Sep 23, 2016
Visit site
I have about 8 hours in WiFi and 6h on 4G. I'm a heavy user. The features are great ( 3 finger screenshot, Moto Key, Bluetooth 5.0 etc. ) More worth the money then the Z2 play or the Z2 Force

Javier P

Ambassador
Feb 21, 2014
Visit site
I have about 8 hours in WiFi and 6h on 4G. I'm a heavy user. The features are great ( 3 finger screenshot, Moto Key, Bluetooth 5.0 etc. ) More worth the money then the Z2 play or the Z2 Force
I didn't notice that it was already being sold in Germany. That's great! How's the camera? Please, create a thread and show us some pictures. I'm very interested about this phone.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
danishpeer