09-20-2017 03:59 PM
117 12345
tools
    I checked with Moto they dont have it available yet just for the Turbo, but did say they were working on it.

https://motorola-global-portal.custh...hield%E2%84%A2
    08-11-2016 06:49 AM
    I checked with Moto they dont have it available yet just for the Turbo, but did say they were working on it.

https://motorola-global-portal.custh...hield%E2%84%A2
    You mean for the Force?
    08-11-2016 10:50 AM
    Just put on an Illmumishield glass protector. I don't like the fit at all. I had a Pleson which I couldn't get to stick near the speaker but at least the fit was good, this one sucks.
    08-11-2016 12:53 PM
    Although the Z Force really doesn't need a Tempered Glass Protector, I still decided to install one on mine. I feel like any phone I have doesn't feel complete without one. I also have used this Blue Case Mod a good bit also. I'm looking to pick up a Red style mod too. Orange would be a cool color to throw on too.

Posted via the Android Central App
    Attached Thumbnails Screen Protectors for the Moto Z Force-455.jpg  
    08-13-2016 01:44 PM
    Here's the Blue Incipio Case Back Mod. Red will ultimately be color of choice. I may order that Red Nylon mod case back from Motorola. I'd rather find a Rubber Soft TPU style so I may wait. This phone has been a pretty cool toy to mess around with. As deeply rooted to Apple as I have always been, I have enjoyed this one much more than any of my Apple phones I've had. I just sold my 6s 128g yesterday and plan to Moto make an X Pure on the Moto site. I believe I've officially converted over. Moto has it going on.

Attached Thumbnails Screen Protectors for the Moto Z Force-454.jpg  
    08-13-2016 01:51 PM
    I put one on when I bought the phone. Price was way reduced so it was to good to pass up.
    For me it's just force of habit. I like more protection than less. I don't notice any issues with it at all.
    And the blue looks sharp. I like that.
    08-13-2016 01:58 PM
    I put one on when I bought the phone. Price was way reduced so it was to good to pass up.
    For me it's just force of habit. I like more protection than less. I don't notice any issues with it at all.
    And the blue looks sharp. I like that.
    Thanks man! It's a cool shade of Blue. Anything that pops and is different, is cool. Yeah I've always used Zagg for the most part. I actually install all of my protectors. Drives me insane if it's off center or if I can see anything under it. Verizon and Best Buy always tries to offer to install them. No way I'd let them lol. I also tell them I'm in huge hurry and to just leave my boxes sealed too lol. I actually like to unbox and set all my phones up myself. I'm a fanatic about that and I always keep my boxes and components inside sealed and never open lol. It's always helped me to easily sell later with basically a brand new phone with the box and matching serial number. I used to collect high end watches and did the same thing. In the high end watch world, no box and papers basically made the watch loose almost all of its value so I guess I carried that same insane concept over to my phones lol. I've got every box for all of my phones. I've recently sold off most of them. Later today I'm going to build and order a Moto X Pure that will replace my iPhone 6s 128g I just sold. I'll probably break down and order the 46mm Moto 360 Watch Silver with Silver Bracelet while I'm at it. I've been trying to talk myself out of it for months now so I finally caved. It's a sweet looking watch to be a Smart Watch. After that order, that'll be it for a while. It's expensive and too addictive lol

mobrules likes this.
    08-13-2016 02:34 PM
    I just opted for the VZ "flexible glass" one. I've never liked tempered glass, and with this phone you don't need it. You just need some scratch protection (for which tempered glass is overkill). Just my $0.02, though. I'm sure others love tempered glass -- I just don't.
    08-13-2016 02:50 PM
    Here's the Blue Incipio Case Back Mod. Red will ultimately be color of choice. I may order that Red Nylon mod case back from Motorola. I'd rather find a Rubber Soft TPU style so I may wait. This phone has been a pretty cool toy to mess around with. As deeply rooted to Apple as I have always been, I have enjoyed this one much more than any of my Apple phones I've had. I just sold my 6s 128g yesterday and plan to Moto make an X Pure on the Moto site. I believe I've officially converted over. Moto has it going on.

The back looks great. Is it not a soft rubber or matte material?
    08-13-2016 03:03 PM
    I'm eying the red nylon as well if I read it has a good feel to it.
    08-13-2016 03:16 PM
    Thanks man! It's a cool shade of Blue. Anything that pops and is different, is cool. Yeah I've always used Zagg for the most part. I actually install all of my protectors. Drives me insane if it's off center or if I can see anything under it. Verizon and Best Buy always tries to offer to install them. No way I'd let them lol. I also tell them I'm in huge hurry and to just leave my boxes sealed too lol. I actually like to unbox and set all my phones up myself. I'm a fanatic about that and I always keep my boxes and components inside sealed and never open lol. It's always helped me to easily sell later with basically a brand new phone with the box and matching serial number. I used to collect high end watches and did the same thing. In the high end watch world, no box and papers basically made the watch loose almost all of its value so I guess I carried that same insane concept over to my phones lol. I've got every box for all of my phones. I've recently sold off most of them. Later today I'm going to build and order a Moto X Pure that will replace my iPhone 6s 128g I just sold. I'll probably break down and order the 46mm Moto 360 Watch Silver with Silver Bracelet while I'm at it. I've been trying to talk myself out of it for months now so I finally caved. It's a sweet looking watch to be a Smart Watch. After that order, that'll be it for a while. It's expensive and too addictive lol

That's awesome that Im not the only one. Drives my wife nuts that I save all my boxes too. I'm going to have to look at the watch you talked about. I need to research them more.

Ive got two 3g Verizon network extenders that I need to sell. We had a house fire and I lost one of the boxes a few years ago. Bugs me that I don't have a box for one of them.
    08-13-2016 03:58 PM
    I ended up going with the Verizon Flexible Glass protector. Not the Zagg version. As you can see, it lays perfectly and fits everything. The one bad little area near the sensor is a fleck of dust that I'm trying to convince myself I don't care about. OCD sucks.

Attachment 233919Attachment 233920
    This one?

Verizon Flexible Glass Display Protector for Moto Z Force Droid - Verizon Wireless
    08-15-2016 05:36 PM
    Zagg or Verizon? hmm.
    08-15-2016 05:40 PM
    I have the Verizon flexible glass protector and it is great! I read the review in the link. That person must have done something wrong. The rep at Verizon put mine on and it's good. No bubbles. No adhesive problems what so ever. I got the phone on August 4th. The protector has been on there since day one.

Moto Z Force activate!
    08-15-2016 07:32 PM
    Yup. There's a picture of my install earlier in this thread. Works great.
    Technified likes this.
    08-15-2016 07:42 PM
    That's awesome that Im not the only one. Drives my wife nuts that I save all my boxes too. I'm going to have to look at the watch you talked about. I need to research them more.

Ive got two 3g Verizon network extenders that I need to sell. We had a house fire and I lost one of the boxes a few years ago. Bugs me that I don't have a box for one of them.
    Sorry to hear about the fire man. Glad you all are okay.

Man I'm glad to hear I'm not the only one out here with the boxes and papers insanity lol. It's like a must for me to have the box, any associated papers, matching serial numbers and all the components that come with the phone untouched and left in the plastic lol. In the high end watch world, a $5k watch without the box and papers would be worth maybe $2k. When I sell a phone, it's basically like selling one that is pretty much new. I go through quite a lot of phones so mine are typically listed for sale as new anyway. For the record, the Force will not be sold as this phone by far has exceeded my interest and enjoyment level far more than any other phone I've had. Even Apple which up until this year was the only cell phone I would touch. Motorola is to me the Apple of Android equivalent. I hope they keep innovating since they have been purchased recently. One of my other favorite Motorola phones was the original Droid Turbo. I actually still love that phone. It was what sold me on Motorola to begin with. I'm a huge fan of products that are different and innovate. Motorola has shown they aren't afraid to go out on a limb and like Apple, "Think Different" so to speak. In fact I just sold my iphone 6s 128g after I got the Force this week. Now my Apple products have dwindled down to the iPhone SE and the iPad Pro 9.7. My thoughts now is to sell my Apple SE and order a Moto X Pure doing the Moto maker and also get the 46mm case size Moto 360 2nd gen watch on a bracelet in silver.

08-16-2016 01:07 AM
    I went with the Zagg on day one and it's been perfect. It seems to be a bit more sturdy than Verizon's version but both do the job of I guess in the Force's case, protect from scratches.

By chance does any others of you out there think of a Jedi every time you type the word Force on this forum lol!! Funny

Attached Thumbnails Screen Protectors for the Moto Z Force-82.jpg  
    08-16-2016 02:01 AM
    The pleson one works great for me. The reviews are bad on Amazon, but no issues for me. It is a very precise install though.

Attached Thumbnails Screen Protectors for the Moto Z Force-6360.jpg  
    08-16-2016 02:31 AM
    Another

Attached Thumbnails Screen Protectors for the Moto Z Force-6359.jpg  
    sangs and KoukiFC3S like this.
    08-16-2016 02:32 AM
    I bought the zagg, but just got the pleson in the mail. Only $8 and it covers the whole screen.

08-16-2016 02:33 AM
    Sorry to hear about the fire man. Glad you all are okay.

Man I'm glad to hear I'm not the only one out here with the boxes and papers insanity lol. It's like a must for me to have the box, any associated papers, matching serial numbers and all the components that come with the phone untouched and left in the plastic lol. In the high end watch world, a $5k watch without the box and papers would be worth maybe $2k. When I sell a phone, it's basically like selling one that is pretty much new. I go through quite a lot of phones so mine are typically listed for sale as new anyway. For the record, the Force will not be sold as this phone by far has exceeded my interest and enjoyment level far more than any other phone I've had. Even Apple which up until this year was the only cell phone I would touch. Motorola is to me the Apple of Android equivalent. I hope they keep innovating since they have been purchased recently. One of my other favorite Motorola phones was the original Droid Turbo. I actually still love that phone. It was what sold me on Motorola to begin with. I'm a huge fan of products that are different and innovate. Motorola has shown they aren't afraid to go out on a limb and like Apple, "Think Different" so to speak. In fact I just sold my iphone 6s 128g after I got the Force this week. Now my Apple products have dwindled down to the iPhone SE and the iPad Pro 9.7. My thoughts now is to sell my Apple SE and order a Moto X Pure doing the Moto maker and also get the 46mm case size Moto 360 2nd gen watch on a bracelet in silver.

I upgraded to the Z Force from the original Turbo. Bought it when it first came out. I upgraded to the Turbo from a Razr Maxx HD. I typically use phones for a long time unless something interests me. The Force was the first one that looked appealing. I am very happy with it. But could have continued to use my Turbo for probably 6 more months. Ive had it in an Otterbox Defender since day 1 and it still looks brand new. Battery life isn't what it was so I am thinking about buying a battery and replacing it. I still use it on wifi to read news and play games. For that matter I still have my Razr Maxx HD and use that occasionally also. Moto phones have just always treated me well and held up. Samsung and others just never seemed as well built to me.
    benjamminh likes this.
    08-16-2016 12:27 PM
    Bought the Gadget Guard Screen protector at my local Verizon today. The lady tried to install it, couldn't get it to install correctly so she opened a new one still couldn't get it to not lift up anywhere. She told me it lay down over the evening, but if it didn't to bring the phone back in tomorrow and she would attempt to install a 3rd unit. Well after only a few hours instead of laying down more it has actually started raising in even more places. Guess I'll be back at Verizon tomorrow.
    08-17-2016 09:47 PM
    I install all of my screen protectors. If any spots or particles are under the protector I try to act like it doesn't bother me until I realize I've taken it off and have tape to it clearing for another install lol. I installed my Zagg the day I got it and I'm happy with it. Probably overkill like one said to have the glass but I prefer the hard smooth texture of the glass on feel.
    08-17-2016 11:21 PM
    I used skinomi and is awesome. Simple to apply.
    08-18-2016 08:50 AM
    What do you guys think about Skinomi screen protectors?
    Got it and love it. Virtually invisible and simple to apply even as a first timer!!
    08-18-2016 09:18 AM
117 12345