Screen Protectors for the Moto Z Force

legobob76

Apr 8, 2012
Visit site
Re: Bumper Cases

I just put the Pleson one on. I am having an issue with it staying on above the speaker. Other than that it is ok but I think I am going to try the Zagg.

Life34

Mar 21, 2011
Visit site
I just put a Sparin screen protector on and have a few bubbles towards the top and bottom of the edges

Posted via the Android Central App

Revolutionary

May 12, 2010
Visit site
My screen guard actually looks pretty good now. I put it on yesterday. I've been pressing on the stubborn bubbles all day and they are nearly gone. Hopefully with another day of that I won't notice them at all.

msvanhorn

Aug 7, 2011
Visit site
I bought a Skinomi from Amazon and it just won't lay flat. I've used this brand on two previous phones with no issue, but not this time.

sangs

Trusted Member
May 9, 2015
Visit site
Re: Bumper Cases

Would you mind posting a few pictures of the tempered glass you're using on the phone? I'm curious to see if there's something better than the Zagg I'm currently using.

I ended up going with the Verizon Flexible Glass protector. Not the Zagg version. As you can see, it lays perfectly and fits everything. The one bad little area near the sensor is a fleck of dust that I'm trying to convince myself I don't care about. OCD sucks.

image.jpgimage.jpg

YAYTech

Jul 18, 2012
Visit site
Wow, kinda wish I'd gone with that version, as the Zagg doesn't reach the edges or go fully around the stuff at top & bottom of the phone... looks good!

legobob76

Apr 8, 2012
Visit site
I might get the Verizon one. The Pleson I put on is cut just like the Verizon one but it will not stay on above the speaker, it's driving me crazy.

sangs

Trusted Member
May 9, 2015
Visit site
I normally don't like plunking down $25 for a sheet of thin glass, but glad I bit the bullet this time. As usual though, I got two, because I can NEVER just buy one protector for fear I'll screw it up and be stuck without one.

sangs

Trusted Member
May 9, 2015
Visit site
I might get the Verizon one. The Pleson I put on is cut just like the Verizon one but it will not stay on above the speaker, it's driving me crazy.

This Verizon one didn't at first, but after the screen heated up a bit, it did. I still had to squeegee out some air bubbles, but everything disappeared within a couple hours.

1901Madison

Jun 21, 2013
Visit site
This Verizon one didn't at first, but after the screen heated up a bit, it did. I still had to squeegee out some air bubbles, but everything disappeared within a couple hours.

I had the Verizon flexible glass protector on. It was on PERFECTLY. But as soon as I spent a couple hours outside on a humid day, it started to lift near the top. And not just a little bit, but all around the top port and sensors. I then bought the Zagg Invisible Shield. It doesn't look as nice since it doesn't go all the way to the top of the phone, but it's at least stayed on so far.

sangs

Trusted Member
May 9, 2015
Visit site
I had the Verizon flexible glass protector on. It was on PERFECTLY. But as soon as I spent a couple hours outside on a humid day, it started to lift near the top. And not just a little bit, but all around the top port and sensors. I then bought the Zagg Invisible Shield. It doesn't look as nice since it doesn't go all the way to the top of the phone, but it's at least stayed on so far.

Has been hot and humid here for a couple weeks now - low to mid 90s with oppressive humidity - and have had no issues with it (knock wood).

cbironman24

Feb 20, 2013
Visit site

bigpapa7272

May 27, 2010
Visit site
I just picked up the old anti-scratch scratch screen protectors 3 pack was 1299 at VZW before my 25% employee discount they went on nice with no issues and no major air bubbles

Revolutionary

May 12, 2010
Visit site
I just picked up the old anti-scratch scratch screen protectors 3 pack was 1299 at VZW before my 25% employee discount they went on nice with no issues and no major air bubbles

I snagged a pack of these when I got the flexible glass one, figured I'd hedge my bet. With shattershield in board, anti-scratch protection is all you really need.

1901Madison

Jun 21, 2013
Visit site
I got this one off of Amazon. Very happy with it. No lift, no bubbles. Went on smooth!
https://smile.amazon.com/gp/product/B01HBO72VC/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o02_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

I did try the Verizon one first and on a hot an humid day over the weekend when I pulled it out of my pocket it was lifting across the top above the camera and flash. I did like how it covered more but at least the Amazon one stays down for me and is bubble free.

This happened to me too, same Verizon flexible glass.

sangs

Trusted Member
May 9, 2015
Visit site
This happened to me too, same Verizon flexible glass.

You guys are starting to make me paranoid. :D I still haven't experienced that and hope I don't. I will say this, as much as I like this Verizon Flexible Glass protector, the second Zagg makes an HDX version for the Z Force, I'll be picking one up. Those are my favorite protectors.