Google photos app help needed

cb2367

Jun 12, 2010
Visit site
I sent two pictures via Google photos. The recipient is telling me they can't figure out how to copy the pictures to put them into a photo collage.

I sent the first picture to myself and download it and got the jpeg. The second picture isn't coming through. The app just keeps sending the first picture and gmail is combining the message into one.

I need to get this second picture in a jpeg format sent out ASAP.

SpookDroid

Ambassador
Jul 14, 2011
Visit site
If the link isn't working, you can download the second image to your phone or computer directly and send that over text, e-mail, or IM (Facebook Messenger, Whatsapp, etc.)

cb2367

Jun 12, 2010
Visit site
That's what I'm trying to do, but there is no download option. I can only add the picture to an album or share it. I've tried sending the picture to myself, but have the issues I've mentioned.

cb2367

Jun 12, 2010
Visit site
After clicking through the message thread, I found the picture I needed. It took a lot of clicking around; just wish there was an easier way to send or share a picture with someone.

Ry

Moderator Captain
Trusted Member
Nov 16, 2010
Visit site
That's what I'm trying to do, but there is no download option. I can only add the picture to an album or share it. I've tried sending the picture to myself, but have the issues I've mentioned.

No download option usually means a copy is already on the phone.

Ry

Moderator Captain
Trusted Member
Nov 16, 2010
Visit site
After clicking through the message thread, I found the picture I needed. It took a lot of clicking around; just wish there was an easier way to send or share a picture with someone.

I have had zero issues clicking share and sending photos through the app of my choosing.

Ry

Moderator Captain
Trusted Member
Nov 16, 2010
Visit site
I sent two pictures via Google photos. The recipient is telling me they can't figure out how to copy the pictures to put them into a photo collage.

I sent the first picture to myself and download it and got the jpeg. The second picture isn't coming through. The app just keeps sending the first picture and gmail is combining the message into one.

I need to get this second picture in a jpeg format sent out ASAP.

So the recipient can't save the second photo from the Gmail app on their Android phone?