Best Buy Black Friday/Cyber Monday: $4.99/mo on Verizon DPP ($120) + Moto Mods!

markabele

Jun 25, 2011
Visit site
For those of you, like me, that bought it at the $10/month last week...they will let you return it and buy it new at the $5/month. Kind of a hassle, but worth it for saving $100+.

italianotampa

Jun 5, 2010
Visit site
Got my wife one minutes before the deal ended last night. The unfortunate thing is the Incipio mod is back order and the shipping date is February 8th :-(

Sep 28, 2015
Visit site
So I have an unlimited Verizon account with the $20 adder. Got one on the dpp. Everything says that I should be ok. This is a double check before activation. Should there be any problems? Do I just move my SIM?

Ry

Moderator Captain
Trusted Member
Nov 16, 2010
Visit site
So I have an unlimited Verizon account with the $20 adder. Got one on the dpp. Everything says that I should be ok. This is a double check before activation. Should there be any problems? Do I just move my SIM?

If you have the $20 UDP increase, you're eligible for DPP. Should be good.

heartagram616

Mar 3, 2010
Visit site
I did this deal online everything went well or so I thought. It took 2 days before best buy called and said that Verizon refused pre-activation and then best buy cancelled my order. talked to Verizon and they said everything went fine and that I had the agreement in their system, but if I didn't get the phone and best buy cancelled the order they would cancel the agreement. I spent two days trying to work with Verizon and best buy and neither would budge from their stance that the other was to blame, long story short I am still stuck with a nexus 6p that gets roughly 1 hour of screen on time and less than 8 hours total battery life since the nougat update. I have an old unlimited plan and I'm pretty sure somewhere somehow that is the reason that this whole thing fell apart. I'm very unhappy with both companies and don't plan to do much business with either going forward.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dumpsterrentals38