Phone shipped

azdmelani

Jul 16, 2010
Visit site
7e60edb782b120b253de7f4f5364d4fa.jpg

Despite saying black herringbone case, it came with a wood back instead. Score?

nemov

Mar 7, 2010
Visit site
I contacted Motorola chat yesterday just to make sure the order had gone through. No issues on their end. However, it's not Wednesday and it still hasn't shipped. They assured me it would be here by Friday. They're cutting it close.

Wobblin30

May 20, 2011
Visit site
I contacted Motorola chat yesterday just to make sure the order had gone through. No issues on their end. However, it's not Wednesday and it still hasn't shipped. They assured me it would be here by Friday. They're cutting it close.

Yeah, slow is an under statement. I ordered a leather back on Saturday and the status still shows "Device Being Built" as of 9/10.

azdmelani

Jul 16, 2010
Visit site
Yeah, slow is an under statement. I ordered a leather back on Saturday and the status still shows "Device Being Built" as of 9/10.
Ugh! Wonder what part they are now out of.

My other phone has been sitting waiting to clear customs in China since Monday. Guessing it's not getting here tomorrow.

nemov

Mar 7, 2010
Visit site
So it still hasn't shipped. There's no possible way I'm getting the phone tomorrow. I wonder what the hold up is?

azdmelani

Jul 16, 2010
Visit site
Very unlikely it's going to be here tomorrow if it hasn't shipped from China yet. Very disappointing delay.
The phone that was promised by today at 10:30 is still waiting to clear customs (since Monday). Guess Moto didn't learn their lesson from the MXPE debacle last year

LabRat

Oct 11, 2011
Visit site
Very unlikely it's going to be here tomorrow if it hasn't shipped from China yet. Very disappointing delay.
China is on holiday Thursday and Friday this week. They call it Mid-Autumn festival even though autumn doesn't start until next week.

nemov

Mar 7, 2010
Visit site
I might end up canceling the order. They seem to be a little clueless at Motorola right now. I talked to some at Moto Maker and got this sob story about lack availability and they're transitioning warehouses. Lack of availability on an item I purchased immediately after it was available online?

I don't even really care that much, but they should have been more transparent that the orders were going to take longer than a week. As it stands right now I have no clue if or when it's ever going to ship.

azdmelani

Jul 16, 2010
Visit site
I might end up canceling the order. They seem to be a little clueless at Motorola right now. I talked to some at Moto Maker and got this sob story about lack availability and they're transitioning warehouses. Lack of availability on an item I purchased immediately after it was available online?

I don't even really care that much, but they should have been more transparent that the orders were going to take longer than a week. As it stands right now I have no clue if or when it's ever going to ship.
I'm sorry. That's really frustrating.

nemov

Mar 7, 2010
Visit site
I went ahead and and canceled my order. I decided to by the OnePlus3. Unfortunately I'm on Verizon so I had to cancel that order as well. Kind of amazing. When you purchase a OnePlus3 it doesn't say anything about their issues with Verizon. Kind of mind numbing. Thankfully I looked it up after I purchased.

Anyway.... I'm not sure what I'm doing to do now. I'm making do with a OG Moto X.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smokedog87