Bunper Cases with Mods

YAYTech

Jul 18, 2012
Visit site
I have the same thing, but for my Z Force. Works great. Tight fit (but not overly difficult to install/remove) so there's no need to worry about it coming off. I think it feels very good, and lets me not think about scuffing up the frame if my phone took a tumble. I got an early version that needed modified to fit right with the Moto style shells, but they've fixed that issue.

Eric Xu1

Jun 4, 2016
Visit site
Thanks. Do you have a picture of it with a mod with the bumper case? With mods like the power pack or the camera, how would you go about removing it? Will you have to take off the bumper case first to remove the mod? Thanks.

YAYTech

Jul 18, 2012
Visit site
Thanks. Do you have a picture of it with a mod with the bumper case? With mods like the power pack or the camera, how would you go about removing it? Will you have to take off the bumper case first to remove the mod? Thanks.

To remove a style shell I sometimes have to pull a corner back to get under it, but the speaker mod (the only one I have) has a lip at the bottom to get under, so you don't have to mess with the bumper at all.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
apkmodyo