Is there a skin or bumper that will allow me to keep the style shell on?

A

AC Question

I love my Moto Z Droid, but one of the main reasons I purchased was because of the unique magnetic shell. I was disappointed when I realized that if I wanted to protect my phone, I had to do away with it. I just have a clear cover on it that works fine but it isn't anything special.

Ry

Moderator Captain
Trusted Member
Nov 16, 2010
Visit site
I love my Moto Z Droid, but one of the main reasons I purchased was because of the unique magnetic shell. I was disappointed when I realized that if I wanted to protect my phone, I had to do away with it. I just have a clear cover on it that works fine but it isn't anything special.

You can keep the Moto Style Shell on with the Verizon bumper.

bobster922

Mar 16, 2012
Visit site
You can keep the Moto Style Shell on with the Verizon bumper.

I have both the black and clear Verizon bumper cases and while both compatible with all of my Style Shells and Tumi battery mods, I prefer the black one over the clear one. My clear case yellowed in just about a month, black one still looks new after 3 months. Lastly on both cases volume and power buttons worked flawlessly through the TPU and even felt semi-clicky!

Overall I'd give it a go for like $10-$15 if you don't mind the lack of color options.