Z2 Play simultaneous voice and data....

arwaldon4

May 22, 2010
Visit site
Is it possible? I believe it is with other devices on Verizon wireless. As I am using my iPhone 7 Plus to write this while on the phone with my wife. I just purchased one this morning and it doesn't seem to have that capability.

Ry

Moderator Captain
Trusted Member
Nov 16, 2010
Visit site
Is it possible? I believe it is with other devices on Verizon wireless. As I am using my iPhone 7 Plus to write this while on the phone with my wife. I just purchased one this morning and it doesn't seem to have that capability.

Advanced Calling enabled on the phone and line?

arwaldon4

May 22, 2010
Visit site
It seems to work for me. Question: are you in a 4G LTE area?

Yes that I am. Would I have to update Verizon with the fact that I am switching devices? I'm not see if it's a IMEI mismatching issue, because previously when I had Verizon a while ago I had to do it online and switch it because the devices were cdma and I couldn't just switch out a SIM card. I'm wondering if that's the same issue I'm having now.

bryanmsi

Mar 14, 2012
Visit site
That definitely could be the issue. If you go to the Verizon portal, go to MyDevices, and then Activate or Switch Device. You'll enter your SIM # and IMEI number which will provision your account correctly such that the advanced features of the Moto are enabled correctly.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mohamed-helmy