Post your Droid 2 Screens!

jhoyt

Aug 3, 2010
Visit site
So following suit of the other device forums, Im curious to see what everyones set up looks like on their Droid 2's. I love these threads, as they are a great way to find out about new apps and new widgets.

Here's a great article (Here) a couple months ago about how to take screenshots without root access. Once the SDK is set up, it is super easy to do, so lets hope a lot of people contribute.

Lets see thos Droids!

thisisbenji

Aug 7, 2010
Visit site
Here's mine

35jezjn.png
2dp16a.png
2mczktj.png
21kc9j9.png
kbrp12.png

These are with ADW Launcher, I usually use Launcher Pro Plus, but I thought I'd try ADW out. I don't like it as much as Launcher Pro Plus, but we'll see.

jhoyt

Aug 3, 2010
Visit site
Finally had a chance to take some...

24vqtz5.png
2zxv1ic.png
jq11kj.png

Using Launcher Pro Plus...Still a work in progress, more full screen pics to come when they are complete!

Last edited:

Brett

Retired Moderator
Nov 22, 2009
Visit site
And one more
6361a968-f6b0-0ae3.jpg

Sent from my DROID2 using Tapatalk

haha thats great. showing off your root access bizz. i like the launcher theme (not sure if it is the stock launcher or adw?) and the notification theme. as you can tell im really getting bored with the droid.

thebizz

phone addict
Nov 8, 2009
Visit site
Didn't intend for that to show but owe well. Running the stock launcher and black glass theme want to run adw but like being able to resize widgets

phrozen087

Oct 9, 2010
Visit site
Here's my latest setup on my Droid 2, decided to go with something white for a bit instead of all the black bgs I have used recently. Only running 3 screens on mine.

Setup is Fission 2.3 + Launcher Pro

laserguided

Aug 14, 2010
Visit site
Here's mine

35jezjn.png
2dp16a.png
2mczktj.png
21kc9j9.png
kbrp12.png

These are with ADW Launcher, I usually use Launcher Pro Plus, but I thought I'd try ADW out. I don't like it as much as Launcher Pro Plus, but we'll see.

What is that contacts widget with the 4 contacts inside? I remember my Droid 2 coming with a default screen with a quick contacts widget, but I can't figure out a way to add it again. Can you help?

XiangZ321

Jul 12, 2010
Visit site
xdiauw.png

My screen after owning a Droid2 for three months. I used 7 screens for the first two, but then I realized one fateful Sunday morning that I only use three screens; the rest were crap. So now I am down to three screens, with every single widget, shortcut, and app being used weekly, if not daily.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RandyRoyalty