Hello! Moto test message?

harrisondisc

Mar 31, 2011
Visit site
Anybody get a weird message this morning? I had a notification that when tapped pulled up a window with nothing in it really, but it said Hello! Moto and something about a test complete. Anybody know what this is/was? Running the prerooted GB leak.

darrylmendo

May 4, 2010
Visit site
Anybody get a weird message this morning? I had a notification that when tapped pulled up a window with nothing in it really, but it said Hello! Moto and something about a test complete. Anybody know what this is/was? Running the prerooted GB leak.

I also received this message. My suspicion is they are testing a channel for the upcoming OTA gingerbread update. The droid x update is reported to be coming out tomorrow so I would bet the droid 2 update would soon follow.

BTW, I am running the rooted GB leak.

harrisondisc

Mar 31, 2011
Visit site
I also received this message. My suspicion is they are testing a channel for the upcoming OTA gingerbread update. The droid x update is reported to be coming out tomorrow so I would bet the droid 2 update would soon follow.

BTW, I am running the rooted GB leak.

That makes sense. I'll want to get the official one, since the leaked one we have now doesn't seem to work with visual voicemail. I would imagine the official update will have that base covered.

darrylmendo

May 4, 2010
Visit site
That makes sense. I'll want to get the official one, since the leaked one we have now doesn't seem to work with visual voicemail. I would imagine the official update will have that base covered.

Why don't you download the google voice app? You don't necessarily need a google voice number to use it. You can set up your current number to use visual voicemail through the google voice app and it's free too. Plus, you can get your vmails transcribed to you also for free. Just set it up at www.google.com/voice. It's easier if you set it up on a computer rather than your phone. And you can even check your voicemails on your computer too once it's set up.

Do you pay vzw to use their visual voicemail?

dra

Feb 18, 2011
Visit site

I too got the message late last night, as quickly it came it went.
and I too am running the prerooted GB leak.

delrey1900

Mar 22, 2010
Visit site
I did not get the message but I don't have prerooted GB as I am running stock. Plus I have Global if that changes anything here.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
g1303bk