Found Seidio Holster fit for the Maxx

hal1

Dec 1, 2009
Visit site
Hoping the mods will keep this here. I know there's a case thread but I thought that this was deserving its own post.

Found a compatible Seidio holster. The Dilex (previosly known as the Active) Holster for the S4 Active is a good fit for the Maxx with the Verizon Griffin Reveal Case.

With this thin case there is a small amount of play in each direction, somewhere between 1-2mm. I filled some of that up with the fuzzy side of some self adhesive Velcro. I'm guessing with a slightly larger generic silicone case it may fit perfect without the velcro. I have a Diztronic case coming on Monday and I can update the results if anyone is interested.

Holster Seidio S4 Active Dilex holster SEIDIO | DILEX Holster for Samsung Galaxy S4 Active

Velcro (fuzzy side) at bottom and side of my case

Westiemom

Jul 17, 2013
Visit site
Thanks, trying to find a good holster for my husband. I'm getting him the Maxx for Christmas. I ordered the Qmadix case that was the daily deal here yesterday for hubby's future phone. Love the looks of that case. Just need a holster now!

hal1

Dec 1, 2009
Visit site
I have test the Seidio holster made for the S4 Active. It fits well with the Maxx in Verizon Reveal, Cruzerlite, and Ditzteonic. The Cruzerlite is near perfect fit, the Reveal and Ditzteonic need a very small piece of thin material placed at the bottom of the case to take up some extra space.

stpac

Nov 12, 2013
Visit site
I would like to use a Seidio spring-clip holster without having to put a case on the Droid Maxx itself. Has anyone tried putting a "naked" Maxx in one of the existing Seidio holsters?

stpac

Nov 12, 2013
Visit site
FYI--Best Buy's Platinum Series holster for the LG G2 (SKU 2912473)--which is made by Seidio and identical to the Seidio Surface holster for the LG G2--is a pretty good fit for the Droid Maxx in the Diztronic TPU case. The holster fits snugly--ideally, the holster would be maybe a millimeter taller and half a millimeter wider. However, I am satisfied. Most of the time, I will use the Droid Maxx without a case or holster. However, when I need the holster, I will just slip the Diztronic case on first before using the Platinum Series LG G2 holster. I would still prefer a Seidio holster for a naked Droid Maxx, but that is not going to happen.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RandyRoyalty