best roms?

johnolesen

Nov 2, 2009
www.myspace.com
so im currently running Stock Cyanogen 5.0.6.2.

i have ROM Manager Premium, so I have access to everything...

what are some of the BEST ROMs out there. theres so many in ROM Manager, that I dont know where to begin.

screenshots would help. :)

Brett

Retired Moderator
Nov 22, 2009
Visit site
I would recommend any of jrummy's themed roms. Good functionality as well as it looks good. Overall I would say to make a backup and just test a few out because it all comes down to personal preference.

DeeMat

Jan 2, 2010
Visit site
Echo all previous posters... BB1.0, CM5.0.6.2, and JRummy's themed ROMs have all worked fine for me. Switched to BB this weekend and am liking its simplicity and speed.

Mr.Miagi

Nov 9, 2009
Visit site
I have just switched to BB as well and it is very quick at 600mhz, but I have yet to load the screens with widgets. I have used JRummy which was great but slowed after 2 weeks maybe (could have easily been something I downloaded), then I tried cyanogen for a while and that was quick and cool too till two days ago. I am beginning to think its the HTC touch keyboard that is slowing the Roms down especially since my problem seems to start in messaging.

So far though those are the only ones I have tried and have liked each one. Right now I am using helix launcher 2 along with BB and its quick and smooth. Also not using live wallpapers (not because I found them lagy, just because I found a sweet pic of a lambo).

I think this thread is a great idea, add some screenshots of different Roms/themes and little customizations.

R

Roy Aguilera

I never liked BB.
Oh and if you are running BB you are really running a Cyanogen rom. Most bits on there are Cyanogen. :)

thebizz

phone addict
Nov 8, 2009
Visit site
cyanogen mod is the ish man i cant deny just loaded it up today with the real nex theme what a great rom their is none better out their and Ive tried alot

johnolesen

Nov 2, 2009
www.myspace.com
i just switched from Cyanogen 5.0.6.2 to Bugless Beast v 1.0 (ESE81 build). overclocked to 1.1ghz...and its money.

I've also used the Blue JRummy ROM as well. It was alright.

thanks for the suggestions guys n gals

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tivativa