Bugless Beast 1.0

Latin559

Apr 7, 2010
Visit site
so with UDs problems with his site and basically now unable to read feedback and whatnot. i decided to go to the rom thats worked 2nd best for me. and this was it. but im not too aquainted with it.

i downloaded this with rom manager and overclocked it to 1ghz with bekits kernel. i noticed it runs a little hotter then what im used to with UD. setcpu isnt working for me with this rom, and im told it doesnt need it. but i dont want to run my phone on heat all the time. anybody else seeing this?

2nd question about the rom are there any themes that you can use over the rom? if so which ones and where can i find these? as almost all of them on rom manager say theyre for cyogen

TreyDaPrince

Oct 28, 2009
Visit site
I'm running 1 ghz too and everything is fine. No overheating. I'm running NexTheme. Finding themes to run over top of it will be tough because of the way Pete coded it. There are some out there but I couldn't tell you where to begin to look.

Pipester

Apr 24, 2010
Visit site
In my experience with this ROM, you don't need to overclock it too much. I am running it with the 600MHz kernel and I have never felt it run too hot. The performance is fantastic.