11-30-2015 11:19 PM
49 12
tools
    We might be close to a Speck Candyshell Grip....

http://www.trickedoutonline.net/deta...part_id=229422

Posted via the Android Central App
    11-09-2015 10:55 PM
    I have been using UAG cases for 3 different phones and they are premium quality. The one for the Turbo 2 is offered in 3 different colors (clear, grey, red) and reinforced by TPU/plastic. The whole thing has a really cool industrial look, complete with fake screws. The corners are oversized and rounded for maximum protection. The lip is big and raises the screen enough, even with a glass screen protector. The back of the phone presents a nice deep recess for the whole camera module. The color accent on the back around the camera appears perfectly, cutouts are great and generous (both mikes on the back are exposed and you can plug in an L-shaped earphone plug in the 3.5 mm jack (many cases are not designed to accommodate L-shaped plugs). This is not a real double layer case, as everything is fused together, plastic, translucent and somewhat flexible plastic, TPU. The back has this grid-like look to it, but they should have reserved a small area to display the “Droid” logo, that would have been amazing. Instead you get a fake screw and the grid over it. Huge waste of design effect there. I’m using the grey version because my phone has the grey soft back. The case adds minimum bulk to the phone and increases the grip. Bye-bye to the whiners who dislike the design of the Turbo 2, the back (less shiny in real-life than in the pics) makes the phone look incredibly classy and slick. The only downside is that it is more expensive than a lot of quality cases out there, but well worth the investment in my opinion.
    Attached Thumbnails Cases for the DROID TURBO 2?-dsc06874.jpg   Cases for the DROID TURBO 2?-dsc06875.jpg   Cases for the DROID TURBO 2?-dsc06877.jpg  
    11-09-2015 11:17 PM
    OK. Got my DT2 in as well as the UAG case. The case feels very solid and rugged. Grippy rubbery dots on the back as well as sides and corners. Feels secure and easy to hold. Bigger than the DT1 with the speck candyshell case, but feels just as grippy to me. Very happy with it.
    Thanks for the heads up!

11-10-2015 12:06 AM
    I'm using the naked case
    11-12-2015 11:07 PM
    Tech 21 seems nice with decent grip, but as a basic case, there must be something similar for less money somewhere

11-13-2015 03:11 PM
    Still no case here but i might go with Incipio's Dual Pro till a good bumper comes along.

http://forums.androidcentral.com/e?l...token=KhEF_otq

11-13-2015 07:03 PM
    I am using and ottebox commuter case, i purchased when I got the phone, it does add bulk to the phone but it also makes the power and volume rockers harder to press which I like no belt clip or holster which would have been nice

11-14-2015 06:10 PM
    The power button and volume rocker get on my nerves. Way too easy to press...

11-14-2015 07:00 PM
    no belt clip or holster which would have been nice
    The Otterbox Defender has the belt clip. I'm curious if anyone has tried it yet.
    11-16-2015 12:03 PM
    The back is a bit slippery but the sides have as good or better grip than the Tech 21. Lying face down you'll get as good a grip as on the sides. About as thin as I've ever seen. Can't say it will provide a lot of protection, but good gripability Buttons more responsive also. Ordered Friday evening, received Monday.

Black Matte TPU Soft Rubber Case Cover for motorola Droid Turbo 2 Kinzte XT1585 | eBay
    11-16-2015 07:36 PM
    Anyone try the life proof case on this phone yet? I see they actually added filters for the speaker and earpiece this time.

11-17-2015 06:17 AM
    The Otterbox Defender has the belt clip. I'm curious if anyone has tried it yet.
    Yes, I purchased the Defender case when I took delivery. Since it's almost made completely of rubber, it is very "grippy" It can be seen on the OtterBox.com site under Home/Shop/Motorola Cases/Droid Turbo II Cases. Sorry, couldn't post the link yet.

I'm an electrician/ electronic tech and work in various construction and harsh environments so I needed a very durable case. It fits the bill nicely, but will add quite a bit of dimension to the device. Same goes for my old Droid Bionic, I put a good case on it the first day and the phone has lasted for 4 years with no broken screens... ever, and is still going.

Beside the obvious water exposure, another thing to keep in mind if you work construction is to keep metal shavings/ dust away from your phone. These small metal particles, say from a grinder, will find their way into a phones speaker and cause distortion. Sometimes a stronger magnet can lift them out, sometimes not.
    11-19-2015 04:00 PM
    I have the Incipio Dual Pro, and I think it's great for the money. Looks good, fits well, and protects the phone as it should.
    11-20-2015 03:08 PM
    Cases for the DROID TURBO 2?-download.png

I just got this case at the local Verizon store. Great fit. Looks very nice. Very grippy back. I'm very happy with it.
    rayden8 likes this.
    11-20-2015 03:26 PM
    I picked this one up from Amazon for 22 bucks with delivery set for tomorrow.
    Cases for the DROID TURBO 2?-41e3wxsli0l.jpg
    Cases for the DROID TURBO 2?-319i7sk9okl.jpg
    11-21-2015 07:18 AM
    Any of these cases slide into a belt clip holder? I had that for my razr maxx I picked up off ebay and it was great but I'm needing a way to carry this thing rather than in my pockets.
    11-21-2015 09:26 PM
    Urban Armor Gear is great. It's clear too!
    11-21-2015 10:47 PM
    Received the Incipio case today and happy with it. I was previously using a cheap TPU type case I got from Amazon that made the buttons very hard to push. The Incipio fits very well and the buttons are easy to press.

Posted via Droid Turbo 2
    rayden8 likes this.
    11-22-2015 05:21 PM
    I got the Incipio Dual Pro yesterday and I am pretty happy with it.
    rayden8 likes this.
    11-22-2015 05:39 PM
    I got the Incipio Dual Pro yesterday and I am pretty happy with it.
    Have you tested wireless charging with it?
    11-23-2015 01:05 AM
    I just threw mine on the wireless charger (I have a TYLT wireless charger) and it works just fine with the Incipio case.
    rayden8, elvee68, dmark44 and 1 others like this.
    11-23-2015 09:05 PM
    I have been using UAG cases for 3 different phones and they are premium quality. The one for the Turbo 2 is offered in 3 different colors (clear, grey, red) and reinforced by TPU/plastic. The whole thing has a really cool industrial look, complete with fake screws. The corners are oversized and rounded for maximum protection. The lip is big and raises the screen enough, even with a glass screen protector. The back of the phone presents a nice deep recess for the whole camera module. The color accent on the back around the camera appears perfectly, cutouts are great and generous (both mikes on the back are exposed and you can plug in an L-shaped earphone plug in the 3.5 mm jack (many cases are not designed to accommodate L-shaped plugs). This is not a real double layer case, as everything is fused together, plastic, translucent and somewhat flexible plastic, TPU. The back has this grid-like look to it, but they should have reserved a small area to display the “Droid” logo, that would have been amazing. Instead you get a fake screw and the grid over it. Huge waste of design effect there. I’m using the grey version because my phone has the grey soft back. The case adds minimum bulk to the phone and increases the grip. Bye-bye to the whiners who dislike the design of the Turbo 2, the back (less shiny in real-life than in the pics) makes the phone look incredibly classy and slick. The only downside is that it is more expensive than a lot of quality cases out there, but well worth the investment in my opinion.
    Is your case the "Ice" color? It's hard to tell from looking at the UAG website for comparison
    11-30-2015 10:42 AM
    No. I am hoping to get a wireless charger for Xmas.
    11-30-2015 12:22 PM
    Ended up picking up a UAG case this afternoon. Really nice fit and feel, and takes care of the slipperiness issue.
    11-30-2015 11:19 PM
49 12