Rustek cases now available!

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
If you're still looking for a beautiful case for your 6a, Rustek's are now available. These cases have a real wood veneer, as well as an excellent grippy texture on the sides making it feel very secure to hold. They're a bit pricey, but to me, the appearance is worth it. In addition, I like the story of the company (basically a small indie company made up of a few skater dudes who personally bring the finished product via skateboard to the post office or UPS, and who also plant a couple trees with every order). They're also very responsive via email for any questions or issues.

I already have one for my 6 Pro (the Chet Malinow design), and just ordered one for my 6a (the Timber Line design).

https://www.rustek.co/collections/google-cases/Google-Pixel-6a

Screenshot 2022-09-06 11.27.29 AM.jpg
Screenshot 2022-09-06 11.27.35 AM.jpg

BerryBubbles

Aug 14, 2014
Visit site
If you're still looking for a beautiful case for your 6a, Rustek's are now available. These cases have a real wood veneer, as well as an excellent grippy texture on the sides making it feel very secure to hold. They're a bit pricey, but to me, the appearance is worth it. In addition, I like the story of the company (basically a small indie company made up of a few skater dudes who personally bring the finished product via skateboard to the post office or UPS, and who also plant a couple trees with every order). They're also very responsive via email for any questions or issues.

I already have one for my 6 Pro (the Chet Malinow design), and just ordered one for my 6a (the Timber Line design).

View attachment 348356
View attachment 348357

Oh, I really like those designs. I'm thinking the Timber Line would look nice on my Samsung s22U. I may have to invest in one for when I'm not actually camping. When I'm camping, I have to put on the 'You know you're going to drop your phone on the rocks' case.
:) :D

Thanks for posting!

fuzzylumpkin

Dec 7, 2012
Visit site
Do they provide the same level of protection as Otterbox? If not, they're overpriced to me.

I'd think so, withh the possible exception of the Defender. Otterbox are some of the most overated cases on the market, again with the possible exception of the Defender (I've never used a defender, so I'm not going to judge it).

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Do they provide the same level of protection as Otterbox? If not, they're overpriced to me.

Nah, they're not intended to be rugged. The premium price is more for the unusual design and materials (as well as the fact they're a small business).

J Dubbs

Jun 4, 2016
Visit site

View attachment 348356
View attachment 348357

Very nice B! Thanks for sharing that gem of a site :D I think I might pick one of those up for my 6 Pro :p

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pigneguy