Voice Wake Phrase

weatherlover1

Feb 18, 2012
Visit site
I really like moto voice and how it integrated with google now. What wake phrase do you use? I am finding it challenging to find one that is not to simple that it gets woke up way to much but not to complicated it takes a few tries to wake it up.

The first one I tried was way to simple and the songs on the radio in the car was waking it up it was- wake up data
The one I am using now works but sometimes takes 2 tries to wake it up- wake up Jarvis

copywrite

Apr 11, 2014
Visit site
I use "listen up moto" and haven't had it activate on it's own once. I don't really use it all that often, but it works every time. As long as you train it in a DEAD silent room you shouldn't have any problems.

kmf1

May 5, 2011
Visit site
"OK Droid Turbo" but I have to be careful. If I mention the name of my phone in conversation, it will wake up my Turbo if it is close by. Not generally a problem though.

beeare

Oct 17, 2013
Visit site
I really like moto voice and how it integrated with google now. What wake phrase do you use? I am finding it challenging to find one that is not to simple that it gets woke up way to much but not to complicated it takes a few tries to wake it up.

The first one I tried was way to simple and the songs on the radio in the car was waking it up it was- wake up data
The one I am using now works but sometimes takes 2 tries to wake it up- wake up Jarvis

Most likely you didn't program in a place that was quiet enough. If there's any white noise at all, then things like the radio, or general white noise like the type that was present when you programmed it, will cause it to turn on. You really need to do it somewhere that's completely silent. Then you shouldn't experience this problem even if your phrase is simple. 5 syllables is the minim I would do though.

beeare

Oct 17, 2013
Visit site
How is Moto integrated with OK Google?

Moto Voice is not nearly as comprehensive as Google Now. When you ask Moto Voice something that it can't do independently, it will go to Google Now to handle the procedure. For instance, general searches for information will always go to Google Now.

ffejjj

May 14, 2012
Visit site
Grizzly Adams to Enterprise.

I'm a bearded science fiction type lol

Posted via the Android Central App