Looking for mobile battery

Yoshi141

Nov 26, 2015
Visit site
Hi All,

I'm looking for a mobile battery which is compact size can be put in coat pocket and supports Quick Charge 2.0. As far as I searched in websites, Anker PowerCore+ 10050 is the answer of my requirement. However, it seems the product does not support DT2 because it did not supply power to my DT2 at all.

So, I am now looking for another one. It would be nice if you guys have any recommendation and could share it with me.

Thanks.

beeare

Oct 17, 2013
Visit site
Hi All,

I'm looking for a mobile battery which is compact size can be put in coat pocket and supports Quick Charge 2.0. As far as I searched in websites, Anker PowerCore+ 10050 is the answer of my requirement. However, it seems the product does not support DT2 because it did not supply power to my DT2 at all.

So, I am now looking for another one. It would be nice if you guys have any recommendation and could share it with me.

Thanks.

I had an Anker charger a while back with my Droid Bionic, when I actually needed one of these. With the battery on this phone I don't personally need one because it generally, easily gets me through a day without needing to top off.

I had the same problem as you, but it turned out to be the wire that came with it. When I used another micro USB, which I had lying around, it worked great.

Might be worth double checking to see if it has something to do with the wire. The weird thing was, the same wire worked with an iPhone (with a different cap) but it didn't work on the Android device.

Yoshi141

Nov 26, 2015
Visit site
I had the same problem as you, but it turned out to be the wire that came with it. When I used another micro USB, which I had lying around, it worked great.

Might be worth double checking to see if it has something to do with the wire. The weird thing was, the same wire worked with an iPhone (with a different cap) but it didn't work on the Android device.

Thanks for the reply. I have tried it with another usb cable, but nothing changed. DT2 has great battery capacity, but I take a lot of pictures during trip, so I need an mobile battery for my DT2.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smokedog87