Verizon Holiday Offer on Turbo 2 ($224)

18t

Aug 23, 2013
Visit site
I was going to take advantage of this deal and trade in my old RAZR Maxx but decided it was not worth the $224+tax ($50).

The phone is nice but it may never see a bootloader unlock and root might take more than a year if it's anything like the original Droid Turbo.

If that's your intention, why even take a peak at devices that are known to be locked down?

Posted via the Android Central App

honda1k

Dec 9, 2015
Visit site
I got the same deal!! I'm now wondering now after reading this thread. So I turn in my droid maxx with mic problem instead of my turbo1? I already have the box from Verizon you send in my turbo, but I have my promo number for the $200 trade. Would it matter to send in maxx instead?

18t

Aug 23, 2013
Visit site
I got the same deal!! I'm now wondering now after reading this thread. So I turn in my droid maxx with mic problem instead of my turbo1? I already have the box from Verizon you send in my turbo, but I have my promo number for the $200 trade. Would it matter to send in maxx instead?

I'd call and ask. It shouldn't matter, but wouldn't want to risk rejection.

RyanMXA

Aug 21, 2013
Visit site
I ended up keeping my HTC, bought some $15 optimus exceed on amazon, called Verizon, and traded it in instead.

Greeny173

Dec 21, 2015
Visit site
Stopped into my Verizon store on Saturday just to check out a couple phones and do a hands-on. While I was looking at the Droid Turbo 2, the sales rep ran my phone number and informed me that I could trade in my Droid Razr, sign up for a 2 yr contract, and get $200 trade in, plus $100 for the contract by purchasing the Droid Turbo 2. I would also get the Ellipsis 8 tablet, the Otterbox Defender case, Droid Turbo 2 screen protector, and the tablet cover and screen protector for free. By paying the $10 for the new phone number for the tablet, I got an additional $100 off I couldn't pass up on this deal.

Powerplaygraphix

Jul 7, 2011
Visit site
Got 2 new T2's tonight. I traded a busted HTC Thunderbolt and an OG Motorola Droid. Getting $200 each for those plus the $100 "UPGRADE" makes it a pretty good deal. $8 a month ain't too bad.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Exoduss