exchang email sync

kbusche

Feb 2, 2016
Visit site
I just upgraded my Droid max to a Turbo 2, but now my email exchange account does not sync in push mode. I must swipe down in the reading pane for new emails to appear. All settings have been verified. Even setting to sync interval (five minutes) did not change. My Gmail account syncs properly. Anyone been able to solve this issue?

jonstrong

Dec 5, 2011
Visit site
I'm not aware of any general problems with Exchange Server accounts and email on the Turbo 2. I can't speak to the naive email app, as I chose to use the Nine email app. It was incredibly easy to configure, and has worked perfectly with Exchange push email . I haven't heard of any problems with the Moto email client though. As far as I know, it should work perfectly well.

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Welcome to Android Central! Do you have anything set to Restrict Background Data in Settings>Data Usage? If it's not turned on universally, select the Email app in that list and make sure it isn't restricted individually.

pbike908

Mar 16, 2015
Visit site
Install Nine. It's the bomb! I wish they had a Windows 10 app. It Blows Microsoft's Mail client away -- and I refuse to buy or subscribe to Office because all I really want is a decent mail client.

beeare

Oct 17, 2013
Visit site
Yeah I started using Nine about 3 months ago. By far the best email client I've ever used, and the easiest to configure of any of them as well. I tested a bunch of them a few years ago and went back to the native app that came with the T1, which I liked, but didn't love. Nine is awesome!