Looking for advice on good charging pads for the Turbo

Fable

Android Rules
Nov 20, 2009
Visit site
So now that I have officially jumped onboard the Turbo train (2 64gig Droid Turbos for both lines), my only experience with wireless charging is my Moto360 watch. Is there a preferred charge pad for it? I would love something that I can just drop it onto... Nothing humongous mind ya.. but even something 3-4 inches wide would be fine.

Am I looking for anything in particular when choosing the proper charge mat?

tdizzel

Apr 24, 2011
Visit site
Add long as it is Qi, and not one of the other types, it will work fine. I've never used one, but folks around here are fond of the Tylt brand.

Posted from the Avengers: Age of Droid Ultra

Wobblin30

May 20, 2011
Visit site
So now that I have officially jumped onboard the Turbo train (2 64gig Droid Turbos for both lines), my only experience with wireless charging is my Moto360 watch. Is there a preferred charge pad for it? I would love something that I can just drop it onto... Nothing humongous mind ya.. but even something 3-4 inches wide would be fine.

Am I looking for anything in particular when choosing the proper charge mat?

Brand New Nokia DT 900 Wireless Charging Plate Qi Standard White | eBay

I've purchased several Nokia's over the years without issues.

dungoyle

Dec 11, 2011
Visit site
Wow, I must be a real cheap @$$ because I wanted to keep my budget under $20 and got this one for $16.99 at Amazon: Amazon.com: PowerBot® PB1020 Qi Enabled Wireless Charger Inductive Charging Pad Station for All Qi Standard Compatible Devices Including Samsung, iPhone, Nokia, Google, Nexus, LG, HTC and Other Smartphones with Receivers (AC Adapter Excluded. 2 x Mi
In fact, I just ordered 2 more... the price has dropped to $14.99 since I bought it 2 weeks ago. Edit: it comes with two USB cables; 4 ft and 1 ft. (It does NOT come with a wall wart to plug into an outlet).
Powerbot.jpg

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member