DROID TURBO: Motorola Camera app or Google Camera app?

fofjjsr

Android4life
Aug 18, 2011
Visit site
Do you use the stock Turbo camera app or the Google camera app? If so why or why not? What are the advantages and disadvantages of both? Thanks!

Rukbat

Retired Moderator
Feb 12, 2012
Visit site
Re: Stock or not?

Camera FV-5 (more control) and the new Lollipop camera will give you even more control.

rxgadget

Aug 8, 2010
Visit site

Google Camera from Google in Play Store

Sent using my Verizon Turbo charged 64GB Ballistic Nylon phone unfortunately with a case on back

Xelios

Oct 27, 2014
Visit site

Both. The Turbo camera is just much more convenient to launch, but the google camera gives me less blur in pictures so I'll use that if my phone is already unlocked.

PowrDroid

Nov 30, 2012
Visit site

Both. The Turbo camera is just much more convenient to launch, but the google camera gives me less blur in pictures so I'll use that if my phone is already unlocked.

Like this idea!

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

Postoid

Nov 26, 2011
Visit site

Camera FV-5 (more control) and the new Lollipop camera will give you even more control.

After doing some looking at Camera FV-5, things are really starting to look interesting. I'm not a professional photographer, but have some above average experience using a couple of old Nikons (FM2n, F4s). This app as mentioned by Rukbat would work out very nicely with the camera sensor in the turbo. Giving you a lot of manipulation over settings can make your shots come out extremely rewarding. A little bit intimidating for some but if you know what your doing, the results should impress...

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smokedog87