Will the Moto Maxx work on AT&T's LTE network?

na96

Jan 10, 2015
Visit site
Would you recommend getting the Moto Maxx or buying a Motorola Droid Turbo factory unlocked here in the USA? Also could I buy the Moto Maxx directly from Motorola Mexico website? It's $613 on Motorola Mexico. Also, how much would you think I could get for my S5 if I decide to sell it. It has been in a case and screen protector for a long time since August 2014. The phone is still in pristine condition. Also, what if I unlock the phone, would I be able to get more money if I sell it as unlocked? this is in response to ChuckG73 and anyone who could answer this.

na96

Jan 10, 2015
Visit site
Would you recommend getting the Moto Maxx or buying a Motorola Droid Turbo factory unlocked here in the USA? Also could I buy the Moto Maxx directly from Motorola Mexico website? It's $613 on Motorola Mexico. Also, how much would you think I could get for my S5 if I decide to sell it. It has been in a case and screen protector for a long time since August 2014. The phone is still in pristine condition. Also, what if I unlock the phone, would I be able to get more money if I sell it as unlocked?

na96

Jan 10, 2015
Visit site
I got mine on Ebay and I paid $660, it was unlocked. I got mine from someone in Puerto Rico, the seller seems to have more available. Do a search. It is working great on AT&T!

All the ones on ebay right now don't seem to be anywhere near $660. Unless I didn't look hard enough. Are you able to find any?

na96

Jan 10, 2015
Visit site
Re: Will the Moto Maxx work on AT&T's LTE network?

I found a website which has a moto maxx for $530 but I can't tell if it's a suspicious website. I can't post the link because I don't have 10 posts yet but here's the website. type in floshgets.com and then click on motorola.

Last edited:

ChuckG73

Feb 10, 2010
Visit site
If it looks too good to be true it probably is not true. I would not trust floshgots.com

Posted via the Android Central App

na96

Jan 10, 2015
Visit site
If it looks too good to be true it probably is not true. I would not trust floshgots.com

Posted via the Android Central App

Good point. So I'm unable to find a moto maxx right now around $600-$650 on eBay. I don't really want to pay more than that. Also, if my 2 year contract still hasn't expired with AT&T on the Galaxy S5, is it still possible for me to get an unlocked Moto Maxx and then use the sim adapter and put my AT&T sim in the Moto Maxx and start using it. Do I need to inform AT&T on this?

na96

Jan 10, 2015
Visit site
The difficult part is finding a Moto Maxx that is around $600. How much did you get yours for ChuckG73? Also, does Ebay typically have some around $600?

ChuckG73

Feb 10, 2010
Visit site
I brought mine from eBay for $699. I saw ta post on XDA hat there are people buying from Mexico at cost and there is a guy in Mexico that is letting you ship it to his house and then will ship to the US for a minimal fee. If you are patient and keep looking on eBay I am sure you can find one pop up for the price point you are comfortable with.

na96

Jan 10, 2015
Visit site
I brought mine from eBay for $699. I saw ta post on XDA hat there are people buying from Mexico at cost and there is a guy in Mexico that is letting you ship it to his house and then will ship to the US for a minimal fee. If you are patient and keep looking on eBay I am sure you can find one pop up for the price point you are comfortable with.

That's what I will try to do. Also chuckG73, do I need to inform AT&T that I switched phones or does it not matter?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SamBook