Can I get some help with my Droid Turbo, it is having Moto Voice issues while connected to my car?

Larry Johnson9

Dec 31, 2014
Visit site
Droid Turbo: Moto Voice issues while connected to my car

So when I get into my car and my phone connects to my stereo thru the blue tooth, my phone decides at random to put up the blue moto voice screen saying please speak up. I didn't say anything and when I clear it, it launches again. I try to access a program like texting or my phone book, the app still launches. Anyone else experiencing this and can this be turned off? I have tried disabling everything I can think of but in renders the phone useless if its connected to my car.

R Dale D

Jan 11, 2014
Visit site
I have the same problem. Anytime my Driod connects to a bluetooth device Moto voice launches. It seemed to start right after the advanced calling update.

xweb10

Jul 26, 2011
Visit site
Re: Droid Turbo: Moto Voice issues while connected to my car

I have had similar issues only when disconnecting Bluetooth Moto Voice would pop up. Please tell Motorola about this so they take it seriously and fix it. They told be to get my Bluetooth on my car updated ☺

abd mohammad

Sep 21, 2013
Visit site

I have the same problem and I also think it started after the advanced calling update, looking everywhere for a solution. We have to report this to Motorola..

Sometimes it goes away if grab the phone and start speaking randomly in a loud voice, maybe it confuses the app.

Larry Johnson9

Dec 31, 2014
Visit site

I can't update the Bluetooth in the vehicle because it's a 2014 jeep. So it has the latest software. Hope motorola fixes it soon. thanks for the replies back.

cincycats51

Nov 26, 2011
Visit site

I am having the same issues all of a sudden. Get in my car, it auto connects via Bluetooth and the blue Moto Voice screen pops up. Annoying and I am not sure how to get it to stop.

silverback

Oct 29, 2013
Visit site

I have turned off Motovoice on the Turbo. Its a terrible step backwards from the MAXX, which had motovoice that worked flawlessly.

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RandyRoyalty