Lock Screen wallpaper

Ch4dders

Nov 24, 2014
Visit site
I know that there is an option to have two separate wallpapers on the iOS system (I sadly had one for my old work phone). I've tried to figure it out on my new Turbo but have found nothing as of yet.

Anyone able to point me in the right direction?

Posted from 64GB BN Droid Turbo

Rukbat

Retired Moderator
Feb 12, 2012
Visit site
If you mean 1 for the lockscreen and 1 for the homescreen, open Gallery, choose the lockscreen picture, press Menu (lower left button), scroll down to Set as, choose Lock screen, save it, pick the homescreen picture, Menu, Set as, Home screen, save it. Each one now has a different picture.

Ch4dders

Nov 24, 2014
Visit site
Thanks but here's the catch... Setting the lock screen wallpaper isn't an option... 😶

doogald

Trusted Member
Jan 3, 2010
Visit site
As you discovered, you can't on Moto phones, which follow Google's Nexus close to stock Android builds. (Stock meaning AOSP Android; Nexus builds are slightly different.) It may be possible with a third party lockscreen app, though - I've never tried.

WidgetLocker (from the company that makes Nova launcher) allows this: https://forums.androidcentral.com/e...d=com.teslacoilsw.widgetlocker&token=1WJH2ah-

It's not important enough a feature for me to have tried anything else.

Ch4dders

Nov 24, 2014
Visit site
As you discovered, you can't on Moto phones, which follow Google's Nexus close to stock Android builds. (Stock meaning AOSP Android; Nexus builds are slightly different.) It may be possible with a third party lockscreen app, though - I've never tried.

WidgetLocker (from the company that makes Nova launcher) allows this: https://forums.androidcentral.com/e...d=com.teslacoilsw.widgetlocker&token=Bl9ZY5Sn

It's not important enough a feature for me to have tried anything else.

Much appreciated, I wasn't sure if it was available or not.