05-03-2015 06:09 AM
117 ... 345
tools
    I have one - closer to black than a true grey.
    03-02-2015 03:24 PM
    I have one - closer to black than a true grey.
    thanks for the reply back.
    03-02-2015 03:25 PM
    back to the diztronic case:

thinnest case available?-sam_0027.jpgthinnest case available?-sam_0028.jpgthinnest case available?-sam_0025.jpg
    03-02-2015 08:52 PM
    the amzer pudding TPU case could be another good option for people who don't want to use the J&D case.
    03-02-2015 09:16 PM
    the amzer pudding TPU case could be another good option for people who don't want to use the J&D case.
    Looks interesting. I wonder what it weighs. Amazon descriptions are so worthless as far as technical aspects or size and weight.
    03-02-2015 09:57 PM
    As I've stated many times, I prefer to carry my phones sans-case (aka nekkid). However, If the time comes and my Tempered Glass Screen Protector does not protect my phone and the glass breaks, then I will cave in and put a case on it for additional protection upon receiving my one time free replacement from Verizon.

In preparation for this possibility, I've purchased the larger Seidio Clip holder which I had read would accommodate many of the thinner cases out there, and I've bought the Diztronic case as well as the Cimo to test. The Cimo was thin enough to fit into the holster and clip in with confidence. The Diztronic was not. It did "fit" into the case, but the clip was obviously under stress, and I would not be comfortable carrying the phone with that combination. I also felt that the Cimo was more comfortable in the hand than the Diztronic. Although the Diztronic is a very well made case, and not "thick" per se, it seemed to add just enough additional bulk to make it uncomfortable in my hand. Admittedly, I'm a small guy -- 5-5, 150 lbs, so the BN Turbo is already stretching the limits of what feels comfortable for me.

So, while I continue to carry sans-case with the smaller Seidio clip holster, I have a backup solution if I ever go that route using the large holster and Cimo (for now).
    Glad I read this. I had just ordered a Diztronic case with the intent of getting that belt-clip. Guess I'll have to get the Cimo if I want to go that route.

Sent from my Droid Turbo 64-gig from Tapatalk.
    03-04-2015 03:31 PM
    J&D case update. I really like the form factor of the case. The problem I've had with 2 of them now is that with minimal trauma to one of the bottom corners they will crack leaving a sharp jagged edge. They have their jelly case which looks similar to the Diztronic in size and weight. Too bad they can't make the ultra slim case out of the same stuff.

And, my red J&D is also peeling as has been show before in this thread. I ordered another blue since my blue one never peeled and am returning the red one. Keeping my fingers crossed.
    03-25-2015 12:32 PM
    just curious, any other people experiencing issues of peeling with the J&D case like i did?

thanks
    04-03-2015 07:42 PM
    just curious, any other people experiencing issues of peeling with the J&D case like i did?

thanks
    Yes. Stopped using mine for other reasons. It delaminated.
    04-03-2015 08:27 PM
    Yes. Stopped using mine for other reasons. It delaminated.
    Which color was it?
    04-03-2015 09:25 PM
    Which color was it?
    Black. Same issue as yours. Would love to see Bear Motion make one for the Turbo.
    04-03-2015 11:10 PM
    Black. Same issue as yours. Would love to see Bear Motion make one for the Turbo.
    I've had blue and red. The red peeled, but so far so good with the blue
    04-03-2015 11:12 PM
    I've pretty much given up on getting a case that I like for the Turbo. I guess I'll continue to keep using my Verizon Combo Belt-Clip with Kickstand setup. It's really the only workable belt-clip solution that's worked for me. I really tried to like the Seidio Surface belt-clip case, but the attachment mechanism sits out too far, catching on everything.
    mrtonk likes this.
    04-04-2015 09:01 AM
    I've had blue and red. The red peeled, but so far so good with the blue
    seems to be an issue with the red cases but also happened to my black case as well.
    04-06-2015 10:10 PM
    I've pretty much given up on getting a case that I like for the Turbo. I guess I'll continue to keep using my Verizon Combo Belt-Clip with Kickstand setup. It's really the only workable belt-clip solution that's worked for me. I really tried to like the Seidio Surface belt-clip case, but the attachment mechanism sits out too far, catching on everything.
    Yeah, Verizon has the best slide in shell holster combo. They make that style for all their phones and they always work well. I personally don't have that case/holster for my Turbo, but had it for my Galaxy S4 and currently have it for my iPhone 6 Plus.

I like how you drop slide the phone in the holster instead of a clip holding the phone in the holster. That style keeps the phone close to your person and rarely catches on anything. Comes out fairly easy too.

Good choice!
    04-07-2015 11:14 PM
    This one from eBay is my favorite. I also have the pure gear and the diztronic. I thinks this looks great on the phone and is very thin.
    fierro951, can you provide some more info on the ebay case? Grippy? Slim? Possibly post a couple pics? Thanks!
    04-08-2015 10:56 AM
    fierro951, can you provide some more info on the ebay case? Grippy? Slim? Possibly post a couple pics? Thanks!
    Hi, I just saw your mention. It felt just like the diztronic it had a bugger cutout for the camera and flash though. Also a cutout for the moto logo. Unfortunately I just sold the phone with the cases so I can't get a photo.
    05-03-2015 06:09 AM
117 ... 345