Hate the new command center.

Jerry Goodwin

Jan 21, 2013
Visit site
I wish I could have the old circles one back. For example, the weather in more than one location. The old way: just swipe through the cities you have added. The new way: select the menu from the top of the screen and select (one by one) the cities you want to look at. And the animation's aesthetics are so lame compared to the old MAXX. A giant leap backwards! I hate change for the sake of change, without any improvement and sometimes less functional. It also has problems loading sometimes, related to Google now I believe. Any chance of getting the circles back?

Posted via the Android Central App

Last edited:

psugrad97

Dec 7, 2010
Visit site
I have had the turbo since it came out and the circles have not been on this phone. The command center has been on here since the start.

maxman1

Jul 11, 2012
Visit site
I've used both and actually prefer the Turbo Command Central quite a bit. Small footprint & classy appearance with access to weather, battery meter calendar entries, clock, timers, stopwatch & alarm...what's not to like?

Jerry Goodwin

Jan 21, 2013
Visit site
Mainly the weather displays and inability to flip through different cities easily. It has been crashing, also. I wish I could choose which one I want. I should stop complaining and just make it do what I want, somehow.