Walmart has them.

llasch

May 24, 2010
Visit site
K I made a call and I guess a Walmart close to where I live has them in. However when I asked about the inventory she said she couldn't tell me...and when I asked about the upgrade pricing through Verizon ...well lets just say I don't think she had a clue what was going on...anyone have an answer to this yet or not?? I just find it hard to believe that they would only sell phones at retail price...but then again who knows

alphanu22

Jul 7, 2010
Visit site
Just went to the Walmart and had 3 ppl look- Not in system yet x3 and looked in back-
Tried to sell me a normal Droid, i lul'ed-

muddy00 pics er shens-

tduffysd

Jul 7, 2010
Visit site
I attempted to buy one at my local walmart. They were smart enough to know they couldn't sell the phone til tomorrow, but they do already have the phone. My local walmart only got 1 in. I was told that they won't be selling it til 9am when their electronics staff comes in. First one in line gets it.

bryonp

Nov 1, 2009
Visit site
i called my local walmart and they do have them in stock toledo ohio she said i could buy it today and she ran my account and it said i was eligible but when she went to run it through it was not in there system yet she said ill have to wait till tomorrow at 7am wtf what is the point of being open 24hrs if that department is not staffed till the next day that blows she wasnt even sure on the price yet but she did say there is no mail in rebate you just pay the price of the phone! just got a call back from the walmart vzw rep LOL and they have no info on the price until tomorrow that really sucks because if its more then online i dont order it tonight i will be screwed man this suck's what to do?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tress