Hello, new here.

Ionus

Jul 31, 2010
Visit site
Hello all, I thought I would sign up and say hello after reading through several threads here about the X. I have had mine maybe 3 weeks now and am still figuring it out. I switched over from the incredible and have found these threads very useful.:D

doctorlove316

Retired Moderator
Jun 23, 2010
Visit site
Well, welcome to the club! :cool:

You'll find a lot of good information here and the people around here are very helpful and friendly.

Have fun with your X!

BTW, are you sure that you've had the phone for 3 weeks? If I recall, it's only been out since July 15th. :p

Ionus

Jul 31, 2010
Visit site
yeah maybe it has only been 2 weeks now, never the less it has been a great source of entrainment when my girlfriend is not yelling at me to put it down lol. I'm having a rough go with the camera on this thing, I don't think it takes as high quality pics as my incredible does. I do like that it has all the different camera settings my incredible lacks like the multi shot and the panoramic setting.

li2327

Nov 17, 2009
Visit site
Welcome to the forum. This is a wonderful source of Android news and information. I think the forum is just as addicting as the phones themselves. :)

doctorlove316

Retired Moderator
Jun 23, 2010
Visit site
yeah maybe it has only been 2 weeks now, never the less it has been a great source of entrainment when my girlfriend is not yelling at me to put it down lol. I'm having a rough go with the camera on this thing, I don't think it takes as high quality pics as my incredible does. I do like that it has all the different camera settings my incredible lacks like the multi shot and the panoramic setting.

Some of the camera picture fixes have been tossed around here a bit. The first one might sound silly and obvious but it has been proven to work and that's to wipe the camera lens protector with a microfiber cloth before snapping pics (can't remember right now who tested this but credit to them) and the other was to try to change it to 8MP (it's set to 6MP by default).

derpudel

Jul 17, 2010
Visit site
I'd like to add my welcome! This is a GREAT forum with a wonderful collection of X users/lovers.
I am getting very high quality shots with the camera. Almost as good as my Canon Cybershot DSC-H10. I also like the HD video. I have a Flip HD, and this X takes equal quality video.
Just so you get a little perspective on where I am coming from when viewing any of my postings, I am a 61 yr. old female, and have a bit of an obsession with electronic devices! lol Before I had the Droid Eris, I was a BB user. My very first smartphone was the Moto Q.
FWIW, I feel Android users are among the most open-minded folks around! Enjoy our group:)

Ionus

Jul 31, 2010
Visit site
Thanks for the welcome, once I get moved I will post up some pics from both phones and see what you think. I always clean the lense before taking pics with a cloth screen cleaner that I got with my psp. Turning up the resolution was the first thing I did when I got the phone. Anyways back to packing my movers will be here very soon so have a good weekend everyone and thanks again!

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Non