slide to unlock?

grayzweb

Aug 13, 2010
Visit site
I know that it was originally there on the phone. I disabled it, now I can't find how to get it back. I don't want the pattern lock, just the simple slider.

Just using the stock Motoblur.

EDIT: I think I have to do factory reset...

Last edited:

grayzweb

Aug 13, 2010
Visit site
Thanks, but I no longer have that setting. Just set up screen lock with Pattern, PIN, or password.

Since I'm asking & new to Android, all those pop ups that ask if I want to do something by default. - Once you check the box and agree to make it the default, can you ever go back and change it again without doing factory reset?

storm6610

Jul 18, 2010
Visit site
Just as an FYI from playing out with a D2 with Froyo, this is not a "bug" from what I understand, this is designed into FROYO as a security enhancement for corporate email.

Grayzweb----I am willing to bet you have a corporate email on the device. If you delete it, it goes away. Short of that there is no program on the market or work around that I have found that disables it .. thus far.

wildman

Jul 9, 2010
Visit site
I understand that this may not be the route you may be looking for, but if you can not figure out how to resolve you can check out Widget Locker Lockscreen on the market, it allows you to have the iphone, android or sense ui type lock screens. Plus you can customize it with any Widgets you like.

screen
screen

grayzweb

Aug 13, 2010
Visit site
Just as an FYI from playing out with a D2 with Froyo, this is not a "bug" from what I understand, this is designed into FROYO as a security enhancement for corporate email.

Grayzweb----I am willing to bet you have a corporate email on the device. If you delete it, it goes away. Short of that there is no program on the market or work around that I have found that disables it .. thus far.

Yea, no corporate/ exchange mail on mine either. Just gmail....

We'll have to wait & see what the official froyo brings :)

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smokedog87