Data connection problems

ridindrity

Jul 18, 2010
Visit site
I have a problem with my data connection constantly dropping out on my X. I have my settings set to Performance mode so I know that is not the issue.

For example I have some widgets on a couple of my screens that aren't updating or say 'getting data' and never show the data until I reboot. It will be fine for a while then will drop out again & not come back until I reboot. Also some applications like cbs football app have trouble connecting & when this happens I can't get anything to update until I reboot the phone.

I am really getting frustrated with having to reboot all the time to get my data connection back. I feel like I am back with my BB storm again with all the rebooting I am having to do lately..HAHA

Any suggestions on how to resolve this issue would be very helpful. Thanks!

horseshoe

Oct 18, 2010
Visit site
Have had it for several weeks. No Mot or Verizon tech can solve it, blame one another for it, and is an issue at several other forums.

wildman

Jul 9, 2010
Visit site
Have had it for several weeks. No Mot or Verizon tech can solve it, blame one another for it, and is an issue at several other forums.

You are not alone here, I have notice the same issue with my data connection but instead of rebooting you can cycle airplane mode and restore connection... I have had iHeartRadio and Wifi Tether loses connection alot and it does become a pain at times. I have been able to deal with but I hope that a fix will be figured out.

ridindrity

Jul 18, 2010
Visit site
Of course the Verizon tech couldn't solve it... Every time I go in there with an issue on my phone I am extremely unimpressed with how much they actually know...Most of the time I feel like I know more then them because of the information I have gotten from this forum.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Non