Password Keeper for DroidX and PC???

Arelunde

TECHFAN
Jul 25, 2010
Visit site
There's eWallet, which works very well. It's a two-part app - a free eWallet Viewer app in the Market that allows you to read (with a password) whatever you have entered on your PC. The app for your PC (which is the main part of the whole operation) has a small charge to download.

You make all your entries on your PC, plug in your X in USB mode and sync. You can also sync at the same time to backup flash drives and to your hard drive, if you want.

Works well and there's good developer response if you encounter any issues.

Within this app, you can have more than one "wallet" and sync them all at the same time or individually, so this app can potentially work for more than one person.

Liquidretro

Nov 24, 2010
Visit site
All you need is LastPass - Password Manager, Form Filler, Password Management They have an app for all of the mobile OS as well as all modern desktop platforms and browsers. All of the desktop/laptop stuff is free, but they do want you to pay $1 a month for the mobile platform. It's worth it as all your info is in the cloud so its always in sync. They never actually see the username and password just the hashes. It uses AES 256, and they have thought of about everything such as if the website goes down, get sold, hacked etc. This gets the full approval from security experts as well.

ragnarokx

Apr 20, 2010
Visit site
KeePassDroid - free, open source password-keeping app. I store my password file in my DropBox, so it syncs to my computer where I can also view passwords using KeePass.