Liberty [ROM] fixed my facebook contact picture updating.

Smahie

Aug 2, 2010
Visit site
Ever since the Froyo update, my facebook contacts would NOT update no matter what I did. ...and trust me, I did A LOT. I bugged me to no end. I was hoping the update in December fixed the issue but it did not. Soooo, I was finally brave enough to root and flash my phone to Liberty, and VIOLA! Fixed. It had nothing to do with Google or Fb...it was BLUR!

Thank you for fixing my phone Liberty guys!!!! It's been months of frustration fixed in a flash! :p

Mudvayne622

Jun 27, 2010
Visit site
Doodlebug your hot baby !

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

My thoughts EXACTLY!! And yes your right about Liberty fixing the contact photo sync(so far). But that also happened when you would un-sync Facebook and then re-sync on the stock rom. I will pay more attention over the next few days to see if it really has been fixed.

Reactions: Smahie

Smahie

Aug 2, 2010
Visit site
My thoughts EXACTLY!! And yes your right about Liberty fixing the contact photo sync(so far). But that also happened when you would un-sync Facebook and then re-sync on the stock rom. I will pay more attention over the next few days to see if it really has been fixed.

Thanks to you too ;) . I could never choose to unsync facebook on Stock. That option was gone since froyo. The only way I could update the photos was to delete my fb account and readd it. Not what I wanted to do on a daily basis!

juggalofx

Oct 6, 2010
Visit site
I am noticing pretty much every rom us fixing this lol. Fixed on tranq 3.7 as well lol

Also ditto on the looks comment haha

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

Reactions: Smahie

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smokedog87