Apps not downloading from app store

danny1228

Nov 12, 2010
Visit site
Is any one else having problems downloading apps from the market? I downloaded the recent update for Google maps and then uninstalled it cause it would freeze my phone but now it seems nothing will download from the market. Any ideas?

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

wildman

Jul 9, 2010
Visit site
Is any one else having problems downloading apps from the market? I downloaded the recent update for Google maps and then uninstalled it cause it would freeze my phone but now it seems nothing will download from the market. Any ideas?

Try restarting device, if that dont work try going to Settings >> Applications >> Manage Applications >> Market and click Clear Data and Cache and then reboot

jhnnyblze2000

Dec 9, 2009
Visit site
I restarted phone wiped market and what not also did a factory data wipe. I'm pretty sure its a market problem and not one with individual phones cause my buddies is an incredible not a Droid x.

danny1228

Nov 12, 2010
Visit site
I have refreshed and cleared cache and done everything possible to get the market to work but no luck. Once I clear cache I go back in to the market and it will try to load the app but then it just stops.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smokedog87