I just started using the messaging widget from LPP on my DX and noticed that the timestamps are off. When I go into the text messaging application, the times are correct; they are just wrong in the widget. Anyone else have this issue? Is there a fix?
    02-07-2011 11:55 AM
    02-08-2011 08:31 AM
    Try either refreshing the widget (little sync icon at the bottom) or taking it off the screen and reloading it. Also, if that doesn't do it, try turning off/on the X. If still not keeping up, try a battery pull (battery out, wait 60 seconds, battery in, turn on).

Sometimes, for ?? reasons, LPP's widgets take some time to catch up. For example, if I change the theme color on my Gmail calendar, my LPP calendar widget takes a couple days to show the right color.
    02-08-2011 11:01 AM
    Try either refreshing the widget (little sync icon at the bottom) or taking it off the screen and reloading it. Also, if that doesn't do it, try turning off/on the X. If still not keeping up, try a battery pull (battery out, wait 60 seconds, battery in, turn on).

Sometimes, for ?? reasons, LPP's widgets take some time to catch up. For example, if I change the theme color on my Gmail calendar, my LPP calendar widget takes a couple days to show the right color.
    Thanks for the suggestions. I tried the them and it still doesn't work.
    02-08-2011 02:34 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD