LPP messaging widget issue

dwaynewilliams#WN

Feb 17, 2010
Visit site
I just started using the messaging widget from LPP on my DX and noticed that the timestamps are off. When I go into the text messaging application, the times are correct; they are just wrong in the widget. Anyone else have this issue? Is there a fix?

Arelunde

TECHFAN
Jul 25, 2010
Visit site
Try either refreshing the widget (little sync icon at the bottom) or taking it off the screen and reloading it. Also, if that doesn't do it, try turning off/on the X. If still not keeping up, try a battery pull (battery out, wait 60 seconds, battery in, turn on).

Sometimes, for ?? reasons, LPP's widgets take some time to catch up. For example, if I change the theme color on my Gmail calendar, my LPP calendar widget takes a couple days to show the right color.

dwaynewilliams#WN

Feb 17, 2010
Visit site
Try either refreshing the widget (little sync icon at the bottom) or taking it off the screen and reloading it. Also, if that doesn't do it, try turning off/on the X. If still not keeping up, try a battery pull (battery out, wait 60 seconds, battery in, turn on).

Sometimes, for ?? reasons, LPP's widgets take some time to catch up. For example, if I change the theme color on my Gmail calendar, my LPP calendar widget takes a couple days to show the right color.

Thanks for the suggestions. I tried the them and it still doesn't work.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nicos18