AC Confirmed Reports yet?

djsmurf

Apr 6, 2011
Visit site
There were some links posted so you could manually update however they are not working.

None of my stock X'S have updated yet.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

p08757

** Superhero **
Oct 22, 2009
Visit site
My guess is the 1st small batch of test OTA's went out last night. If all is good with those we will hear something official from VZW by Thursday with a phased roll out starting late this week or early next. That has been the way VZW had done things in the past.

Juts my guess, but time will tell.

queberican351

Mar 23, 2011
Visit site
I've got 2.3.3 rooted on my X. Absolutely love the experience! Not hard to do either, which was a blessing from the dreadful experience I used to go through with my BlackBerries whenever a new OS or upgrade was available. Not to mention more often than not my phone became a temporary paper weight. Not the case with the X....thank you for rescueing me Droid!

Scuzzelbutt

Jul 19, 2010
Visit site
I got a message to update this morning, but when it rebooted I had the Triangle thing. I then pulled the battery and rebooted. Then I got a message that the install failed.

My X is rooted, so I guess you cannot update from that. I tried to force and update for my wife's X which is stock, but it did not find an update. Strange.

guess I need to get back to stock? Is the update still on my phone somewhere?

sam123gil

Mar 1, 2011
Visit site
ok i DL the file, unzipped it, (i tried to remae it but gave me a warning that if i did it wouldn't work) then moved it to my SD card. I then renamed it.
Cut off my phone got the android guy w/ the ! and then i tried to load it and i get a message that the file can't be found. what does that mean? also it won't load it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dumpsterrentals38