Twitter Problem?

TechNut79

Jul 9, 2010
Visit site
I've been having some trouble with the Twitter mobile sites on my Droid X. It just started a few days ago, but I assumed it was Twitter having issues so I wanted to give them time to see if they were working on it. When I go to mobile.twitter.com or m.twitter.com, all I get is a black screen that shows the Twitter bird and "Twitter" and a white dot moving across the screen like it's loading. Then it either freezes or it'll get past that and finally load a blank white page with a black strip at the top. The page will never load. Like I said, it was working a few days ago, but nothing now. I had a friend with an older version of Android try it and it works. Maybe something with GB? Thanks everyone! Hopefully one of you can help me here.

Specifically I had bookmarked Twitter.

RUSH

Dec 6, 2010
Visit site
There are like several other twitter clients on the market to choose from. I was using twitter myself, until I found out about "TweetCaster". You should give it a try until.... You might be glad you did. :-D

TechNut79

Jul 9, 2010
Visit site
I don't actually tweet, so the mobile sites are actually easier to get to and follow. I'd really rather not have to download an app.

TechNut79

Jul 9, 2010
Visit site
The only problem with an app, as I've already mentioned, is that I don't tweet so I'd have to set up an account just to follow a twitter account that all I had to do before was go to the site and read the tweets. There has to be a way to fix this issue. I guess I'm gonna have to contact Twitter. I was hoping I wouldn't have to.

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RandyRoyalty