Screen shot?

Mr One 2#AC

Aug 13, 2011
Visit site
I've had success with ShootMe.

Yeah I tried that but it won't connect w there server, when I accept terms. Also says be sure your rooted and phave low level graphics on. Any permissions I need to allow. Thanks for your response though

Edit: just bought screenshot it; works perfect

Last edited:

ezvv

Jun 5, 2011
Visit site
I'll never understand why this isn't an option on nonrooted devices. Its one thing I truely miss from my iPhone. Its just convenient for some things.

Cory Streater

Sep 21, 2009
Visit site
Yeah I tried that but it won't connect w there server, when I accept terms. Also says be sure your rooted and phave low level graphics on. Any permissions I need to allow. Thanks for your response though

Edit: just bought screenshot it; works perfect

Are other root required apps working? I've only seen that error when my phone wasn't rooted. Download adfree and/or root explorer and verify they are able to get root access.

Mr One 2#AC

Aug 13, 2011
Visit site
Are other root required apps working? I've only seen that error when my phone wasn't rooted. Download adfree and/or root explorer and verify they are able to get root access.

Yeah I have several apps w root access
Adfree being one of them. They all work fine. I really am stunned that you have to root for such a simple task, but still loving this phone

noto

Mar 1, 2011
Visit site
AndroSS works great on my non-rooted phone but should also work on your rooted phone. It's free on the Android Market.

Sent from my DROID X2 using Tapatalk

Reactions: ecko no yaro

LHKJohn

Oct 16, 2010
Visit site
Well if your youre rooted, you might as well flash nameless ROM. It's a debloated version of 2.3.4 off the Moto Atrix. It comes with a native screen capture app that's pretty awesome, not to mention my ram is at a consistent 175 since flashing!

Sent from my DROID X2 using Tapatalk