I have an OG Droid. It's rooted, and I've flashed a few different Roms before. I'd been using MIUI for a little while, and flashed an updated version. I followed the step-by-step here: [GUIDE] Guide to flash/upgrade MIUI while minimizing USER ERRORS -FC's, reboots, etc

I was able to boot up. I started restoring apps and data via MIUI Backup. Went fine. I started restoring system data and settings, and the phone restarted. Now it will load, show the MIUI load screen, and the lock screen. Then, if I'm lucky, I get about 3 seconds before the phone freezes completely or restarts.

I can't reboot it in recovery either. If I hold X on start-up, the phone just won't start until I release X.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.
    09-12-2011 08:22 AM
    You need to hold power and x until you see the M then you should boot into recovery...if you can't boot into recovery then you'll have to .sbf back to stock
    09-12-2011 10:47 PM
    I can't reboot it in recovery either. If I hold X on start-up, the phone just won't start until I release X.
    Not being able to get in CWR is my problem. Looks like flashing an .SBF is my only option.

How do I tell which SBF to use? Does it matter, as long as it's for the OG Droid?
    09-12-2011 10:55 PM
    Yes it has to be for the OG Droid...should be named "sholes"

I posted a link in a earlier thread on how to .sbf and files
    09-13-2011 10:51 PM
    I ended up flashing an SBF of CWR before trying anything else. It worked, and I was able to load the nandroid backup that I'd done, prior to all these issues.

Thanks for the help.
    09-14-2011 12:59 AM
    Cool, glad I could help.
    09-14-2011 01:09 AM