Post All Droid 2.1 Update Rumors, News, and Updates HERE

Status
Not open for further replies.

jacobgduncan

Jan 22, 2010
Visit site
coming from a person who has 19 posts here. i hate when people try to act like a local when they do not even have the time spent to justify their words. i am not even a person who can cast stones. people need help and advice with rooting and hacking. it is a big deal because if you mess it up you can brick your phone or do something that might be irreversible. They ask questions and it might be in the wrong section but if a mod does not have a problem or says anything about it then what makes you think you

My point exactly... if people want to learn about bricking your phone then it shoud be done in a thread about hacking. If I did it I would expect to be moderated.

I want to hear about the 2.1 release please. What's in it and what's not. That is where this thread started right?

Probably not the right way to go about seeking change. Didn't mean to offend anyone.

Post 20:D

R

Roy Aguilera

ummm... hacking forum maybe?
PM me next time, sorry if my post was in the wrong thread. I'll make sure a mod fixes that promptly.:D
What's In you ask:
3 screens that interact with the live wallpapers along with everything that has already been mentioned.;)

dcarlton35

Jan 14, 2010
Visit site
PM me next time, sorry if my post was in the wrong thread. I'll make sure a mod fixes that promptly.:D
What's In you ask:
3 screens that interact with the live wallpapers along with everything that has already been mentioned.;)

I wish/hope it would have 5 screens without any home replacements but we can't have everything, I guess :( but as long as it has the live wallpapers, I'll be at least happy because when it was blurped last month, it didn't mentioned the live wallpapers.

ardoreal

Nov 26, 2009
Visit site
I wouldn't use 5 screens. I'm not even using the 3. I don't care if that makes it. Kinda stoked about the live wallpapers tho.

jacobgduncan

Jan 22, 2010
Visit site
What's In you ask:

I will do that.
Completely unprofessional on my part. I wasn't really attacking your post, but desperately trying to move the conversation to something else.
I was out of line.

I haven't heard this link mentioned here yet. It's old so I am sure everyone here has already read it. I kept expecting it to come up.

2.1 on motorola droid will include live wallpapers? | droid life: a motorola droid blog

This mentions a 2.0.1 launcher with 3/5/7 screens. Very confusing with the translation, but sounds great to me.

pstinger

Feb 17, 2010
Visit site
I'm hoping it has the 5 screens as well as the new gallery. I played around with Smoked Glass 5.0.1 and I liked them both. The browser I could take or leave, but the gallery is a must for me.

MowDownJoe

Regular lawnmower man...
Feb 14, 2010
Visit site
so will 2.1 include 5 home screens and the new app draw as well as the new gallery and browser?

Am I the only one who doesn't want the N1's app button and wants the drawer that the Droid already has?
I do want 5 home screens, though... don't have enough room for all the widgets I want to run...

Magnious

Nov 13, 2009
Visit site
I don't care about the app drawer or the Live wallpapers. I just want stable 5 screens, and be able to run 2.1 apps. I probably won't even load live wallpapers due to battery life.

solideliquid

Jan 12, 2010
Visit site
Am I the only one who doesn't want the N1's app button and wants the drawer that the Droid already has?
I do want 5 home screens, though... don't have enough room for all the widgets I want to run...

Sorry I think the app icon in the Nexus is much more aesthetic than the drawer in 2.0.1 Droid. What we have now just looks lazy and out of place.

G

GenericMessage

who knows what our 2.1 will really have. We'll never know until it hits :)

Adrynalyne

Account Deactivated
Dec 24, 2009
Visit site
Nah, the app drawer just needs a little love, is all.

CAP201003071451.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smokedog87