Multiple Text Messaing Threads

Genetic_Bloom

Nov 25, 2009
Visit site
Has anyone had problems with their Droid making multiple text messaing threads for the same person? It seems to only be 1 person but I don't get that many texts so I don't know for sure. I'll have one thread and all messages will go into that one but then all of a sudden the next day or so I'll get a new message from this same person and it will start a new text thread. I'm not sure how many times it would do this since I always erase the first thread, but while doing that it has happened 4 or 5 times now. Does anyone know what could be causing it or a way to fix this? Thanks.

Genetic_Bloom

Nov 25, 2009
Visit site
I had it set at 150, but I just changed it back to 200. I went into this contact and saw that he had an empty google with his phone number and contact info but no name, plus another full google contact with name and everything else listed again so I erased one of them and I'll see if this helps out at all.

mrwashy#AC

Nov 13, 2009
Visit site
Try this: Go to your gmail contacts on your pc/mac. Search for that contact's name. If there are multiple entries select all of them and click on Merge Contacts.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
danishpeer