In-call issues -- HELP!!

NBDroid

Apr 19, 2010
Visit site
I seem to encounter this problem more often than not. I'll be in call with the phone to my ear and the call screen will change to my home screen. Once it's at that point, I cannot get back to the call screen because the screen will "shut off". If I need to end the call for whatever reason, the only way I can do it is by pulling the battery. I push the power/unlock button and it does nothing; I'll put the phone up to my ear and pull it away hoping to trick its sensitivity but it will only show me the screen for a second before it goes dark. I have one of those protective films on the phone from the Verizon store and I'm not sure if maybe that is causing the call log to change over to the home screen or what. It's driving me nuts and as much as I LOVE my droid, I hate making calls when this happens.

bojowaggie

Mar 18, 2010
Visit site
I have had that happen to me too, what I have had to do is hit the unclock button on the top of the phone,
then I will pull down the status bar at the top, that will get me back to my phone call.

Hope this helps,