Disabled Speaker Phone/Bluetooth/Add a Call!

Elizabeth Becker

Jul 24, 2012
Visit site
Help!

Somehow I've disabled the Speaker phone, Bluetooth, and Add a call when I make a call. They used to light up in a call for me to push them but now they are dim and I can't use them. The only ones that work are the end call, dial pad, and mute buttons. I thought the Record a Call app I have installed did this but then I remembered that I used the app and used speaker phone a while back.

Also, the +Add on the notifications/settings/search/wallpaper button is also dim and doesn't work....

Does anyone have any idea what could be causing this?

Thanks!!

melano_loveliness

Jan 19, 2013
Visit site
I also have ran into this problem I have a samsung galaxy s2 and I recently dropped it in the toilet now its acting really funny. The bluetooth and the speakerphone thingys are disabled and I can not select them during a phone call..smh Help please? and I dont understand all the techy lingo everyone posts on these forums so if you could use lamens terms I would appreciate it!

Thanks!:'(

dhwagner

Feb 14, 2011
Visit site
Try resetting your phone - factory reset - it wipes everything but when something similar happened to me that is what I did and it fixed it. Happens on my Kindle Fire HD also. If you are using a custom ROM then wipe all and reload it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tivativa