Please help boot loop ! Motorola triumph

rmad9909

Sep 18, 2012
Visit site
Okay, i rooted my phone about three weeks ago and installed cm7 reloaded. Today i decided i didnt want it anymore and i looked at a youtube video to change back to the stock rom, but i ended up in boot loop and i dont know what to do.... I just wanna cry :'( and my phone keeps saying
md mismatch.......???????? Idk what that is .....

Someone please helppppppppppp

Kale Blossom

Apr 2, 2012
Visit site
I'm commenting because I'm usually popping about in the Triumph forums, but I hate to say, I don't have much of an idea. I did make a similar thread for the OV, but I don't know if it's applicable. :(

bunanson

Jun 12, 2011
Visit site
This is a known problem, and there is a solution, just rename your backup file as shown here, [Solution] MD5 mismatch error - xda-developers.

A different topic. I also tried cm7 reload. I think it is fine. Somehow I switched back to miui 2.40.2 and I like it more 2nd time around. Still, the best I think is the sharp port. It is by far the best, except if you want hotspot. It does hotspot too, but needs a get around. Unless you are returning your Triumph, I strongly suggest to try the Sharp port. It is near perfect.

Good luck

bun

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
danishpeer